Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WaGuns Moderator Team Updates 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I'm really starting to wonder just what the hell I've gotten myself into.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:

Attachment:
ha hah.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:

Nothing new - just give people the needle, wait for the drugs to hit, then pull their teeth.

Only difference is you don't have to deal with their insurance companies.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As for Sinus - " Giving you the crack in my ass rather than in your floors, guaranteed. " Same thing - nothing changes.

Lastly, is She Who Must Be Feared.

Don't fuck with the lady, or she will go all berserker Ragnarok killing machine on your sorry asses.

And, it will be either verbal dismembering in public, or a visit in the dark of the night during a new moon so no one will hear you scream.

Don't let that cute perky female demeanor fool you.

She makes Marine3%er look like a pussy, but you don't need eye bleach for the cheesecake photos at the range.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Last edited by RENCORP on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Um...thanks? :rofl9:

Marine's thinking, Why ya gotta bring me into this?

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:

Right? because now you actually get to be an authority figure. Unlike your Home or office where the women tell you what to do. :rofl9:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/nearsarcasticcaracal

new mods don't have time to make it to shot show this yr.... :peep:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:24 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

Right? because now you actually get to be an authority figure. Unlike your Home or office where the women tell you what to do. :rofl9:

Honestly, this is not an authority position. This is a work position that is rewarded with good company and an annual trip to SHOT.
I have always disliked the word "authority" anyway... I think of all "authority" as Positions of Trust.
We're trying to do right by the 2A community, not exercise authority.

Except Dan. Dan'l loves him some Ban Hammer. :ROFLMAO:

Ah, back to the perks of the moderator position:
PMB wrote:
Soldier_Citizen wrote:
PMB wrote:
HAH! If this was Winterhawks playing up there, I'd skip SHOT to get my ass kicked at a TBirds game.

Wait wait wait... your fucking going to shot show? Oh this is why you sold out and became a mod!!!!!

Oh god no.
I sold out for the $4k/week paycheck, WaGuns Vehicle Program (covers gas, insurance, $1 mile and all maintenance,) live in maid, and unlimited ammo for life in 5 calibers of my choice.
That's what all mods get, but to sweeten the pot they offered me a mental health program that covers 2 visits a week with a psychotherapist trained in subduing violent patients, and inpatient services to a mental hospital of my wife's choice. They've also hinted at covering the deductible for my lobotomy 100%, although that was not in writing.

In exchange, I've agreed to stop writing bullshit stories.

So... Maybe there are a few perks. :wink05:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Naah, i don't really Look at Mods as "authority" figures, it was just an opportune time to point out to Tooth boy he really has no Authority in his Life. :ROFLMAO:

Crap, i have to see him next week. When i'm in the Chair, he IS the Authority. icon_eek

:peep:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Never piss off a guy who puts sharp things in your mouth.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:49 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Yeah, maybe I'm not so good at this mod thing since I don't know how to do quotes within quotes with more quotes. PMB is a showoff. :bow:

Also, they offered you perks? They made me BUY in!! :angryfire:

Granted I talked them down and settled on a buy-in of half a bottle of Wild Turkey and a stale donut. It was a cake donut, so you know who took that... :wink05:

And yeah, John, I'm afraid your comments are gonna come back to hurt you. :bigsmile:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All I can say is you'll notice they said "updates", and not "upgrades"...

:ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
Yeah, maybe I'm not so good at this mod thing since I don't know how to do quotes within quotes with more quotes. PMB is a showoff. :bow:

Granted I talked them down and settled on a buy-in of half a bottle of Wild Turkey and a stale donut. It was a cake donut, so you know who took that... :wink05:

And yeah, John, I'm afraid your comments are gonna come back to hurt you. :bigsmile:

Not a soul here would give up a half bottle of wild turkey for this gig

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:

I have Season Hockey Tickets....Good ones, Front row on the Glass and i can't attend every game.
Just sayin' :bigsmile:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
I have Season Hockey Tickets....Good ones, Front row on the Glass and i can't attend every game.
Just sayin'
:bigsmile:

Hey buddy. :4couple:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next