Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Feedback mod added to mobile

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:50 am

Working down my honey-do list... I was able to get the Feedback mod coded into the mobile version. To see and leave a person feedback, the process is still the same, where you go to their profile, then click on their feedback to leave new feedback.

You can also now access the feedback / member search function by hitting the magnifying glass on the top bar.

The feedback pages will render a hybrid mobile site and full site. I may play with this, but in reality will just leave this glitch there and deal with the new feedback mod in WaGuns 2.0 (tbd).

Re: Feedback mod added to mobile

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:12 am

thank you! the feedback is one of the hardest parts of the site to navigate

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:22 am

Thank you for doing this, Dan! That’s a big improvement.

Another thing that was added is the “Info & Rules” link in the drop-down from the star:

This takes you to the “big info” thread that has a lot of information, the same as the “RULES” button in the top ad banner on the full site.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:43 am

Do you know if Tapatalk will support this?

Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:25 pm

zombie66 wrote:Do you know if Tapatalk will support this?

Nope. Tapatalk hosts their own UI.

Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:43 am

Appears leaving feedback is becoming a lost art. My last 5 transactions I’ve left feedback and received zero in return. icon_eek

Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:52 am

Toxxic wrote:Appears leaving feedback is becoming a lost art. My last 5 transactions I’ve left feedback and received zero in return. icon_eek

That's unfortunate. The feedback system is an important part of what we do here.

Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:57 am

Toxxic wrote:Appears leaving feedback is becoming a lost art. My last 5 transactions I’ve left feedback and received zero in return. icon_eek

I will usually just send a PM telling how to do it.

Some folks are just here to buy/sell and log out. If your going to use the system, them PARTICIPATE in it also.

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:01 am

Ok, since I'm new, I have a feedback question. Am I the buyer sellee, or are they?

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:20 am

KeystoneCowboy wrote:Ok, since I'm new, I have a feedback question. Am I the buyer sellee, or are they?

You are leaving a feedback for that person, so it would be that persons role.

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:23 am

Massivedesign wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:Ok, since I'm new, I have a feedback question. Am I the buyer sellee, or are they?

You are leaving a feedback for that person, so it would be that persons role.

Dont say it like that. Its not obvious. Get off your admin shetland pony and say it nicely!

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:32 am

Here's how I say it nicely.

1) Click the "RULES" button in the top ad banner, or click here: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=4342
2) Read the "How to Leave Feedback" thread. :bigsmile:

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:41 am

Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:53 am

Old Growth wrote:

I will usually just send a PM telling how to do it.

Some folks are just here to buy/sell and log out. If your going to use the system, them PARTICIPATE in it also.

I’ve done that before. I used to send a nice PM saying, “I just left you feedback, please do the same.” It resulted in some responses. I recently received feedback shortly after posting in this thread. So their is still hope some people get it. :joecool: :joecool:
Post a reply