Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The TWISTED PIF 2018 Revival thread. Let's try this again! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate Pablo as he is always one of the first to donate to raffles

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate zombie66

I've had a few dealings with him and he's always been friendly. :wagwoot:

My second nomination is mash man. Even though he's a 49ers fan, he did offer me a kidney once... :bigsmile:

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate TechoWeenie.. It's no secret that we share different opinions and beliefs in regards to certain things, but that's life. It seems he has had a bad run of personal luck lately and hopefully something like this might swing the luck the other way for a bit.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dread for the nomination, because he is a class act as well as one hell of a gunsmith/craftsman.

AR15L also nominated for staying the course, and telling cancer to go fuck off. Great Wa Gunner as well.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate Jaeger48 for being a close personal friend, guide, and hunting buddy.

I also nominate Crosse for being a great friend as well, and overall cool dude.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is a really cool PIF!

I am having a tough time deciding on who I would like to nominate. There are many generous and deserving people on this forum whom I would like to see win this.

I guess I have to pick two names though, so here goes:

How about Lamrith for always hooking us up with deals on pellets for our smokers and for making kick ass pulled pork at our group shoot last year. :bow:

I'd also like to nominate L_O_G because the firewood I'm burning right now to keep my house warm for my family has been seasoning on the galvanized pallets he hooked me up with a couple years ago.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate Toysintoybox for helping people in need get firewood.

I nominate Technoweenie because he’s always willing to give advice even though people give him a lot of shit.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate Selador. Dude has a huge heart.

I nominate Bat206 because he is the newest clown I could find.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Holy crap !!! Ole11B you are way too cool...this has to be one the most awesome PIF's ever !
...and with that said, i want to nominate members

usrifle and BadKarma

for the incredible donations they gave in the WaGuns raffle to help fight the BS known as i1639.

:wagwoot:

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’ll nominate marcusp323, he does the reloading giveaway every year and is just a great guy.
And, if it’s allowed, I’ll nominate my wife Slinkygirl because she inspires me everyday to be a better man.
(And if she wins I’ll get to build it)

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I`ve gotta nominate Barfly, and if possible, Dreadi.

Barf and I have done a hell of a lot of wheeling and dealing lately, and he`s never been anything short of accommodating, friendly and open minded.

Dreadi should be obvious, but I`ve done a lot of business at his establishment and he`s never skipped a beat. Always an enlightening conversation with him, there are always a few laughs and jokes and the atmosphere is always laid back.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I nominate:

deadshot2 for helping me with some money saving advice when I was dealing with a freezing trailer.

Jagerbomber35 helping a member in need and countless other things.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great job guys! I really have a lot of fun with this!

There has been a prize update with a donation by usrifle. John is a solid dude and I'm glad he's part of our community! Check out the OP to see what he's added.

L_O_G - I'm really inspired by the spirit of your nomination of TW! The wisdom of your words will earn two (2) entries for TW on that really excellent nomination!

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd like to nominate usrifle...for the very reason mentioned above.

Whenever anything is going on, he jumps in, and whenever a thread is going sideways, he'll try to throw something in to mitigate the tension. Definitely a good part of the Forum.

And, for the same points L_O_G made, I'll nominate the Weenie, as his contributions almost equal the grief he causes... :wink05:

But seriously, like JP said, the Weenie could use a break (that is a statement I've never uttered before icon_eek )

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's another for TW. Talk about something to help motivate!

One for PTMorgan. She deserves it.

And one for PMB just because I'm a rebel like that, and I want to see what the old fart DIYs it into! :wink05:

Heck, long as I'm rebelling, one for Pablo too! Just cause I want to see him turn it into something he'd be embarrassed to take to the range. :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next