Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 PIF: Kitchen Stove and Overhead Microwave 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have a nice drop in 27" white stove.
Everything works, cooks even, display is clear, everything works absolutely perfect.
Bought new less than 15 years ago, it was over $900 back then.
Microwave is white, has exterior light and fan, again everything works perfectly, and not chipped..
Only reason why it's going away, wife chipped the front when she dropped a cup while cleaning out the cabinets, black mark towards the left in pic, so I could remodel the kitchen yet again, because a 15 year old kitchen is too old for her and given the chip, she decided to go all stainless this time.
$4 of new appliances because her stove got a chip, so all her white appliances go away....no different than her cars. 2 year old Mustang with 20k on it and someone backs into her, new car. Less than 3 year old Mustang that the fuel pump failed under warranty, new car. 5 year old Z4 that she puked in, new car. Subaru sport something another that it went in for heater fan failure within a year of new, tech left some screws loose and had a rattle so had to go back in to fix right the second time, new car. Her current BMW had a failed water pump, outta warranty so I fixed it and she wanted a new car...... she's still in it, I promised to get a new one closer to retirement...

Anyway......
It's a standard 27" drop in Stove.
Fits in a 26"X23" opening.
Microwave fits above the stove in a 29 3/4" wide by 14" deep opening.

Pick up near Puyallup.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good luck with your PIF and your high maintenance wife. :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :wink05:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safetyā€¯

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]