Switch to full style
Have an item you no longer need? Feel like racking up some Karma points? Give it away to a fellow WGO member!
Post a reply

South sound supporter box UPDATED!!!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:01 pm

South End supporters box is ready to move again! :thumbsup2:

To be eligible:
- You must be a site supporter (make the donation before joining the drawing, click on the yellow "Donate" button toward the top of the page).
- You must be willing to either meet in Elma or I can have my neighbor load them into my car to meet in Centralia on Sat the 6th. Thanks Owen, you rock ( :bigsmile: ) for delivering these to me, you do not know how much I appreciate that. :thumbsup2: I do wish I could return the favor to the winner but it’s just not possible for me to do so.
- You must be willing/able to pick up the box, go through it, add your contributions, post the drawing and get it to the new person within one month (the sooner the better, but if you don't think you can handle the responsibility of doing this in less than 30 days, please don't join the drawing).
- You must log the items you take/add in a notebook inside the box (for example, "On 05/08/2017 Massivedesign took one AR mag and left 5 AK mags").
- You must add items of equal or greater value than what you remove (this is important to keep the PIF Box interesting/fun/high value.
And if you add holsters in this box you must label what they are for, no exceptions.

Winner will be chosen Friday 8-05-22.

Good luck!
:wagwoot:

They are taking up valuable space in my reloading/gun room.

E1FC1F70-A725-40D0-8490-1DB4257A3A36.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: South sound supporter box UPDATED!!!

Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:49 pm

Drawing and meet location changed, see OP.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:50 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:They are taking up valuable space in my reloading/gun room.

Heavy, aren't they?

:bigsmile:

Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:43 pm

Man, why so quiet this time around?

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:39 pm

danoh wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:They are taking up valuable space in my reloading/gun room.

Heavy, aren't they?

:bigsmile:

Indeed, thanks to Owen for delivery, he’s just getting on my good side so I’ll take his family fishing (catchin) at Riffe lake. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:40 pm

scrid2000 wrote:Man, why so quiet this time around?

I’m betting that my first OP stated that pick up was in Elma only but I have since changed it and can meet in Olympia all the way down to Chehalis.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:44 pm

In please. Thanks, Jim

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:09 pm

Well folks with only two in the hat I’m going to wait another week or till we have more participants. I probably scared many off in my original OP stating pick up in Elma, oh well.

Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:02 pm

I’m in. I have some more parts to throw in.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:33 pm

Better get in while you can, tomorrow is the drawing. :thumbsup2:

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:00 am

So who all is in? I have Thosk and liddlebit81 with definite “IN”, how about Scrid2000 & da oh? Are you guys in?
I’ll draw tonight since I was busy with the grandkids last night, sorry.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:40 pm

Well I guess there are only two entries for this drawing.

The winner is @liddlbit81!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:19 pm

The boxes in my hand today, thanks to Jim. I will make a separate post for the new drawings soon.

Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:18 pm

You’re welcome Al. Enjoy.
Post a reply