Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 PIF Browning Action cover 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is another pull from the box.
Free to a good home. If it needs to be shipped you pay shipping. If more than one person wants we will randomize and pick someone.
I'll leave this up for a week or two. If no takers going to post to another board and see if someone wants it.

I looked around and can't figure out what gun this goes to. Maybe one of our sages out there knows. I suspect a shotgun but could be wrong.
It not by any means new and shows it. A couple of spots of surface rust and some very minor pitting. If you need it for a shooter then it will do the job.
More picts attached
Attachment:
full length browning.jpg

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Browning Auto-5 shotgun. Appears to have been chopped at the middle of the ejection port.

Sent from my SM-T878U using Tapatalk

Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup, de-milled auto-5 magnum. Chopped right before the mag tube cutoff lever.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep, what 1811GNR say's.
Pulled mine out of the safe to compare, it's been cut. Roughly 3/4" cut off.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had a suspicion that was the case. Can it be used still?
If not I'll drop this PIF and recycle it.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Aside from someone cutting off the stock bolt and welding it onto another receiver, it's not usable.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

harleyjasondavidson wrote:
Aside from someone cutting off the stock bolt and welding it onto another receiver, it's not usable.

As suspected.
OK into the recycle bin unless someone wants it for some reason. This is the kind of crap that clutters up the boxes. Hopefully moving forward we have better things than this.

I'll leave this thread open in case some one really wants it otherwise into the recycle bin it goes. Kind of a shame someone cut it off like this.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since there are no takers into the recycling bin it goes. Such a waste. And such a useless item to put in the PIF box.
Locking thread.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]