Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Free Upright Behr Bros.&Co. Piano inWoodinville 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This Piano is at the American Legion Hall off Hwy 9 in North Woodinville.

Only deal is you need to haul it or hire someone to do so. I have moved one before and it isn't easy unless you have a low trailer AND know how to secure it well!
Pianos can only be moved upright and don't handle tilting well. I think it will roll somewhat and as you can see the floor is concrete so it will easier to move than if it was carpet. ALSO, NO stairs on this either. Just a door threshold out to the paved parking lot.

It's in pretty good shape, Dusty and likely has a few cobwebs. Played it a bit last weekend and it actually sounds pretty good considering its been sitting there for a while.

American Legion gave me the OK to post this here as they wouldn't mind it gone and it would clear some additional clutter from the room we use to teach Hunter Ed in.
I have a key to the building and can be flexible to meet you there. Note there will be extra people to help if you pick it up Sept 15th as we are holding classes that day!

Let me know if you have questions.
BTW it is free for the taking but a small donation of either time or cash to the Legion I'm sure would be appreciated. (I was not asked to post this.)

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump. Maybe I should have had Dan/Steve add this to the fundraiser!
NOTE I may not get back to you quickly as I will be laid up but it is still available.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump... Off to craigslist shortly.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is this still around? Pictures are broken for me, also what's the weight estimated at?

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shoot me a PM with an email and I'll send them to you. Pictures probably got lost in the server crash.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

entropicmass wrote:
Is this still around? Pictures are broken for me, also what's the weight estimated at?

Small uprights about 400, large uprights can run to 800.
My mom wanted to give me a piano when she was moving, nice Yamaha upright. Large.
Thanks but no thanks, I didn't want to carry it up a flight of stairs.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
entropicmass wrote:

Small uprights about 400, large uprights can run to 800.
My mom wanted to give me a piano when she was moving, nice Yamaha upright. Large.
Thanks but no thanks, I didn't want to carry it up a flight of stairs.

As this one is older and solid wood, I'm betting closer to the larger number than the lower weight. Thanks for the additional info.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still available. Would be nice to have this gone! Ask your friends!

Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]