Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Hello from Federal Way

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:28 am

Hello There! We've been ghosting this site for a long time and figured it was time to make an account and get a little active with the community. My brother and I are just a couple of fun loving gun nuts born and raised in the Seattle area. When we shoot at a range we usually just go to Federal Way Discount, but we prefer outdoor areas. We generally go up to Greenwater but it can get a bit crowded so I think this coming year we will be searching for some place a little more secluded. Coming in the new year we will also be starting a Youtube channel, mostly guns and gear showcasing and maybe some vids on shooting locations around Washington. Anywho if you've read this far thanks. My name is Rich and have a wonderful holiday season!

Re: Hello from Federal Way

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:24 am

welcomewgo

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Thank you. We are going to try to make it out to the New Years day event if I get the day off.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Welcome, Rich! Hopefully we'll see you on New Year's! :wavey:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Welcome to the Forum :cheers2:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Welcome to WaGuns (WGO)!

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:05 pm

:wagwoot:

Greetings and Welcome to WaGuns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cootduster

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:19 pm

welcomewgo
:wagwoot:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:43 am

Welcome to a GREAT site !!! I also go indoors to Federal Way Discount guns.. I've probably bought/sold 10 hand guns there !!! LOL

My out door club is (no advertisement intended) to Tacoma Sportsmans Club as they have great Archery range and a small Crossbow area..

Catch up to you some time soon !!!
Post a reply