Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Glock upgrade recommendations 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since I can't CC where I'm at, I'm considering sending my G26 off for some upgrades.

Right now the front runner is Robar. Grip texture, trigger work, add Trijicons, add front serrations, and then Rogard the slide and NP3 all internal metal parts. About 7 bills of work and parts. Yes, a lot, but I feel it's worth it.

Any other recommendations? If you had a Glock done somewhere, post a pic w/ description of work done please.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Check out member "Gizmo" on TOS. He had his G19 done very tastefully, including modifying the trigger guard.

I modified my own with progressively finer round files, relieving the squared corners which don't comport with any physical structure of the human body. Made it match the contour of the intermediate phalanges of my second finger. The contour isn't symmetrical, but is only evident under close, close scrutiny. The surface of the polymer does not exhibit any change but looks "factory".

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Check out member "Gizmo" on TOS. He had his G19 done very tastefully, including modifying the trigger guard.

I modified my own with progressively finer round files, relieving the squared corners which don't comport with any physical structure of the human body. Made it match the contour of the intermediate phalanges of my second finger. The contour isn't symmetrical, but is only evident under close, close scrutiny. The surface of the polymer does not exhibit any change but looks "factory".

I haven't been on TOS for a long time. I'll try to check it out though.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]