Switch to full style
This will be strictly for AMBER ALERTS, Ammo/Firearm recalls, PSA's. Things that the Community needs to know, NOW!
Post a reply

Re: *whats left has been recovered* My Mustang got Stolen

Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:04 pm

CQBgopher wrote:I'm sad today. Sorry for your loss.

Thieves deserve no quarter.

This is what they deserve...

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:22 pm

So sorry for your loss. Those pictures make me ill.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:26 pm

I don't understand butchering the Car to that level....Why?...and i hope the pieces of shit that did this meet an untimely end. :cussing:

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:04 pm

usrifle wrote:I don't understand butchering the Car to that level....Why?...and i hope the pieces of shit that did this meet an untimely end. :cussing:

That level of butchery and graffiti are almost like it was meant as a personal "F--- You" to the OP.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:22 pm

Thanks Guys!

I had a maxed out agreed value of 10k.... but I was into it 24k. The financial hit aside, I'm more pissed that they destroyed 15yrs worth of my hard work and memories. And ya the sheriff who found the car didn't want to finger print it. But I'm trying to get ahold of my contact in the wsp stolen car task force to see if he will because the bastards wrote F' You AU on the windshield. A friend on mine said the AU stands for the gold mafia. So if I can tie the car to them then there might be a bit of hope to nail the people responsible. In a perfect world we'd get to treat em like old horse thieves..... I'd settle for having my way with them, slowly very slowly.

All that aside vote pro law and raise a glass to everyone who helped you build, work on, and compete a dream! I'm gonna drown my sorrows in island scotch and enjoy the view for the next couple of days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Good man. Let me know if you need any bourbon. I’ll hook you up.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:59 pm

Man, so sad to see those pics, Schoolie, sorry you’re dealing with this.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new project car! :cheers2:

Hang in there!

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:13 am

DGM33 wrote:Good man. Let me know if you need any bourbon. I’ll hook you up.

I'll second that

We've got some of that stuff in these parts

Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:34 pm

Why would anyone steal a work of art and destroy it? It makes no sense? They could have actually made some money selling it.
EFF those MF's.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:40 pm

And our democrats would say it's a non violent crime so it dosent deserve too much investigation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

dennydp wrote:And our democrats would say it's a non violent crime so it dosent deserve too much investigation.

Yup. Victimless, really. Nothing to see here.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:29 pm

MadPick wrote:
dennydp wrote:And our democrats would say it's a non violent crime so it dosent deserve too much investigation.

Yup. Victimless, really. Nothing to see here.

Gotta start telling them, "if you hang enough criminals you can save the planet in 10 years."

Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:39 pm

Well, the more someone gets away with something, the more they tend to keep doing it, while taking bigger and bigger risks.

Oftentimes, they get an outcome they didn’t anticipate.

Perhaps next time for this knothead…

Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 pm

Schoolboy wrote:Gotta start telling them, "if you hang enough criminals you can save the planet in 10 years."

Then they'll go Orwell: "when you don't have enough criminals [or the right KIND of them] you MAKE some." Or Beria: "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

Crap like this is a big part of why I don't build the Jurassic Park Jeep or KITT replicas I penciled out in college, and no chance in hell would I try a BTTF DeLorean here.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Fuck. Sorry to hear this news man
Post a reply