Switch to full style
It's BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!
Post a reply

New Years Shoot 2022 - Giveaways!

Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:30 pm

At our New Years shoot, we will have two types of giveaways:

1) "Just take it" table. This is a table that has items on it that are simply free for the taking. If you can use it, take it!

2) The "drawing" table. This generally has higher-value items. Everyone will get a number, and at mid-day we will do a drawing, and draw numbers until all of the prizes have been awarded.

Both of these tables need your donations! They are entirely populated by items that we all bring to the shoot to give away.

So, if you're coming, please take a look around your house. Got some items that don't have a big dollar value, but could be useful to someone else? Bring 'em for the free table! Got some items that are maybe worth a little more, and you'd like to donate to the drawing table? AWESOME. Maybe it's a box of ammo, a bottle of liquor, whatever.

Please bring your donations so we can have a little fun and make the drawing a success. Thanks!

Re: New Years Shoot 2022 - Giveaways!

Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:32 pm

Bump . . . hopefully y'all can populate these tables on Saturday!

Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:58 pm

Looking through the buckets of gun parts and other goodies to find stuff we can contribute.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:08 am

I have a ton of gun show items I will give away. I plan on being there early. Lots of books and other periodicals to include Gun Digest. Wife said she wants to be rid of them. Includes some gun club books that I inherited.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:21 am

jackass wrote:I have a ton of gun show items I will give away. I plan on being there early. Lots of books and other periodicals to include Gun Digest. Wife said she wants to be rid of them. Includes some gun club books that I inherited.

oooooh, this ought to be fun!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:56 am

I’ll look through my stash since I’m downsizing and bring some stuff to drop off.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:06 pm

some Makers Mark and some rum maybe???

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:07 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:some Makers Mark and some rum maybe???

:inlove:
Post a reply