Switch to full style
It's BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!
Topic locked

New Years Shoot - What to Bring?

Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:31 am

A few people have PM'd me asking what they can bring. Tables, tents, heater etc.

We have limited power out there (2-15amp circuits). Weather looks to be nice, but COLD.

I am bringing 2 pop-up style tents and some camp chairs.. You?

Re: New Years Shoot - What to Bring?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:34 pm

I can bring a folding table and chairs. May be able to scare up a portable awning as well.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:11 pm

A canopy and a couple of tables for name tags, giveaway items, etc.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:57 pm

I can bring a fire ring with a starter amount of firewood. Will need a little more firewood though.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:37 pm

I got some wood right here for you ...err, I mean ah, yeah, I'll bring some. Don't have much to spare though.

I‘ll also check on my little tank-top heater and 2 40‘s of propane (stand by for confirmation). 2 40's may not last long though...

Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:15 pm

I can bring a pop up canopy and a bundle of firewood.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:47 pm

For those of you bringing pop-up canopies:

Depending upon how hard it's snowing on Saturday, make sure the canopy can bear the weight of snow on top (or stay on top of clearing it). I've seen many canopy frames meet their demise when the winter weather hits.

I can bring a few director-style camping chairs and a 6' folding table. If I have room for firewood, I'll bring some of that as well.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:For those of you bringing pop-up canopies:

Depending upon how hard it's snowing on Saturday, make sure the canopy can bear the weight of snow on top (or stay on top of clearing it). I've seen many canopy frames meet their demise when the winter weather hits.

I can bring a few director-style camping chairs and a 6' folding table. If I have room for firewood, I'll bring some of that as well.
I thought it wasn't supposed to still be snowing on Saturday?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:37 pm

scrid2000 wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:For those of you bringing pop-up canopies:

I thought it wasn't supposed to still be snowing on Saturday?

I don't actually know if it'll be snowing or not...I'm just repeating what the boss man said. https://waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=127149&view=unread#p1249830

Forecast shows fairly low precip, but low temps, so who knows:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:48 am

A couple snow shovels would be nice... The range will be closed this week until we arrive, so there will be zero maintenance done to the grounds when we arrive. May need to do some quick shoveling for the areas with the food/tents etc to keep paws out of the snow for long periods.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:13 pm

I can bring 2 x 6ft tables and 2 x 8ft tables, Are we allowed to have a fire pit for heat? Looks like it will be chilly that day. Let me know if you can use the tables.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:06 pm

rdb241 wrote:I can bring 2 x 6ft tables and 2 x 8ft tables, Are we allowed to have a fire pit for heat? Looks like it will be chilly that day. Let me know if you can use the tables.

You replied to a thread a year old. 2023 shoot is still discussion. Stand down and stand by.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:02 pm

Massivedesign wrote: 2023 shoot is still discussion.

Just a discussion? Or a tradition?

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:38 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
rdb241 wrote:I can bring 2 x 6ft tables and 2 x 8ft tables, Are we allowed to have a fire pit for heat? Looks like it will be chilly that day. Let me know if you can use the tables.

You replied to a thread a year old. 2023 shoot is still discussion. Stand down and stand by.

Let us know. I have lbs of bulk Tannerite that i want gone this Year.
Topic locked