Switch to full style
It's BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!
Post a reply

Re: What guns do you want to tryout?

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:33 am

Looks like I can come play! I know where a 44 automag hangs out, I’ve got a little ammo too!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:41 am

Guns4Liberty wrote:I want to try a Tavor 5.56, a Maxim 9, and a suppressed CZ Scorpion Micro (I'll supply the ammo). Sounds like Dan has the Maxim covered, so anyone else have the other 2?

Oh, and does anyone have a Remington Tac-13 (the semi-auto)? I'd love to try one of those out!

I'll have a suppressed CZ scorpion micro with me for you to try

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:51 am

sigman226 wrote:I just got a CZ Scorpian and would like to see how to mount a supprssor on it, preferablly a SilencerCo Hybrid as this is the can I am leaning to.

No SilencerCo hybrid but ill be bringing a Obsidian 45 with 1/2x28 threads and fixed spacer that you can try.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:32 am

BaamC wrote:
sigman226 wrote:I just got a CZ Scorpian and would like to see how to mount a supprssor on it, preferablly a SilencerCo Hybrid as this is the can I am leaning to.

No SilencerCo hybrid but ill be bringing a Obsidian 45 with 1/2x28 threads and fixed spacer that you can try.

I definitely would like to try the Rugged Obsidian 45 on my GHM9. I’m getting that one.
Post a reply