Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 What guns do you want to tryout? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am an lowly old caveman and I’ve shot just about everything that is out there so just looking to try out a new handgun that I am thinking of buying l in the future, which is an SA35.
Don’t judge… :wink05:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

das_napeth wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
I want to try a Tavor 5.56. . .

Tavor SAR OR X95?

X95

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:16 pm
FFL / Dealer

zombie66 wrote:
I really wanna torch off an RPG, anyone have one they are willing to let me shoot a round? Ill pay for the ammo….

Ok all bs aside the last NYE GS Steve was kind enough to bring out every firearm used in the movie “Tombstone” and holy cow it was a blast to shoot stuff well over 100 years old so this year if anyone wants to bring out some old revolvers from the Civil War era that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

I can provide the launcher if you can bring the ammo. I ran out of ammo a long time ago.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:20 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
I really wanna torch off an RPG, anyone have one they are willing to let me shoot a round? Ill pay for the ammo….

Ok all bs aside the last NYE GS Steve was kind enough to bring out every firearm used in the movie “Tombstone” and holy cow it was a blast to shoot stuff well over 100 years old so this year if anyone wants to bring out some old revolvers from the Civil War era that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

I can provide the launcher if you can bring the ammo. I ran out of ammo a long time ago.

Normally I’d laugh off this comment as ludicrous. But it’s you man. And I 100% believe that you really did.

Are you coming this year? Your 2019 appearance was the stuff of WaGuns legends! I don’t think we’ve ever had a single member bring so much awesome to the shoot.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Where would one procure an rpg for this launcher?

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:32 pm
FFL / Dealer

scrid2000 wrote:
Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Afghanistan? I'm actually serious about the registered launcher though.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:40 am
FFL / Dealer

Sinus211 wrote:
Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Normally I’d laugh off this comment as ludicrous. But it’s you man. And I 100% believe that you really did.

Are you coming this year? Your 2019 appearance was the stuff of WaGuns legends! I don’t think we’ve ever had a single member bring so much awesome to the shoot.

I am trying hard to make this one but I am waiting to see if they can honor my request not to schedule me for
work that day. Also, I will need to pickup my wife and kids from Seatac around 4:30pm.

If I do make it, that M2 50bmg will be coming with me this time.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are inert practice rounds available anywhere?

Highway wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Afghanistan? I'm actually serious about the registered launcher though.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Highway wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

I am trying hard to make this one but I am waiting to see if they can honor my request not to schedule me for
work that day. Also, I will need to pickup my wife and kids from Seatac around 4:30pm.

Whoa whoa whoa...we potentially have a Ma-Deuce in play?!

Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FA or semi? I’ve had enough M2 time in the military, but my wife would love to try one out. If so I will order some factory ammo now.

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Highway wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:50 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

User 1234 wrote:
FA or semi? I’ve had enough M2 time in the military, but my wife would love to try one out. If so I will order some factory ammo now.

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Highway wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Highway wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Knowing what little I do about Highway, it’ll be FA

Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am easy to please any AK47 but I am thinking of buying a Zastava Arms AK-47 ZPAP M70 or whatever people recommend as my first AK.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

78Rainier wrote:
I am easy to please any AK47 but I am thinking of buying a Zastava Arms AK-47 ZPAP M70 or whatever people recommend as my first AK.

I’ll bring my Mini Draco SBR that Dana refinished for me.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

User 1234 wrote:
It would be fun to shoot any of the Automag models.

jw4242 wrote:
User 1234 wrote:
I’d enjoy trying an AMT Auto Mag or Automag, or Wildey. Would pay for ammo too.

Can bring various SBRs. Auto Ordnance semi Thompson, Draco, etc.

Is there a subsonic rule for the no-hearing-protection phase?

Which Auto Mag? I can bring along an Automag II and III, but there are also IV and V models out there somewhere for even bigger fireball throwing.

22 magnum and 30 carbine Automags are ready and waiting.

Anyone out there care to bring out a Lebel (rifle, not the revolver)?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

^ Wow. That’s cool!!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next