Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:34 am


Email

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 What guns do you want to tryout? 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011
Posts: 1576
Real Name: Dan
Anyone have a Big Horn Armory .500 lever or Automax AR?

_________________
Eff 594 and 1639


Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Puyallup
Joined: Thu Jul 5, 2012
Posts: 3016
Real Name: Glenn(sted)
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
I’ll also be bringing my lever action suppressed 38/357 rifle (so much fun!) and maybe another suppressed toy.


You kidding me? You Blaspheme, sir! :throwup:

That in itself is making me want to attend. Keep going back and forth whether to do the work to suppress my 38/357 lever.
Suppress the NEMO. Then you don’t have to worry about deafening anyone when an elk comes by, again.



BLACK HAMMER ARMS
Type 07 Class 2 NFA Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer


True there! But even suppressed, probably still would've taken his ears out, and wife would've be strung my ass up on the meat hooks.
Guess the only bright side would've been that we'd both be deaf, and then didn't have to listen to each other at work.
I'm wishing they'd make a 3 round for it, slim her up a bit!


Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:34 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 7827
STED9R wrote:
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
I’ll also be bringing my lever action suppressed 38/357 rifle (so much fun!) and maybe another suppressed toy.


You kidding me? You Blaspheme, sir! :throwup:

That in itself is making me want to attend. Keep going back and forth whether to do the work to suppress my 38/357 lever.
Suppress the NEMO. Then you don’t have to worry about deafening anyone when an elk comes by, again.



BLACK HAMMER ARMS
Type 07 Class 2 NFA Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer


True there! But even suppressed, probably still would've taken his ears out, and wife would've be strung my ass up on the meat hooks.
Guess the only bright side would've been that we'd both be deaf, and then didn't have to listen to each other at work.
I'm wishing they'd make a 3 round for it, slim her up a bit!
I’m looking at the 10 and 14 cap online and thinking about their construction from memory. I think with some time and patience, either one could could be trimmed to make a 3 round. The spring might be more challenging to get the bends needed.


BLACK HAMMER ARMS
Type 07 Class 2 NFA Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
Buy A Suppressor http://www.silencershop.com/blackhammerarms
Type 7 Class 2 SOT NFA Dealer
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/


Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Puyallup
Joined: Thu Jul 5, 2012
Posts: 3016
Real Name: Glenn(sted)
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
I’ll also be bringing my lever action suppressed 38/357 rifle (so much fun!) and maybe another suppressed toy.


You kidding me? You Blaspheme, sir! :throwup:

That in itself is making me want to attend. Keep going back and forth whether to do the work to suppress my 38/357 lever.
Suppress the NEMO. Then you don’t have to worry about deafening anyone when an elk comes by, again.



BLACK HAMMER ARMS
Type 07 Class 2 NFA Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer


True there! But even suppressed, probably still would've taken his ears out, and wife would've be strung my ass up on the meat hooks.
Guess the only bright side would've been that we'd both be deaf, and then didn't have to listen to each other at work.
I'm wishing they'd make a 3 round for it, slim her up a bit!
I’m looking at the 10 and 14 cap online and thinking about their construction from memory. I think with some time and patience, either one could could be trimmed to make a 3 round. The spring might be more challenging to get the bends needed.


BLACK HAMMER ARMS
Type 07 Class 2 NFA Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer

Yep, have multiples of their mags.
But the 10 rounder is just a 14 with different spring holder, same spring even.
The mag itself is just looonng, albeit a mag dump throwing 220gr bullets down range at 2800fps while still staying mostly on the target is a thrill. Ask this years bear!
It's carrying in the brush and trying to push it in front of you crawling that makes the long mag a pain.
Now they're needing to build a 300WSM, maybe even a 264WSM. I'd go broke.....
It's only money, not leaving cash to the kids!


Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:41 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle
Joined: Fri Jun 7, 2019
Posts: 49
Hoping to make it this year since I missed my chance when I first joined WaGuns. I have two unique guns to share which is a RPK in 7.62x39 (with a light AKT trigger) and a MRAD (308W/338LM) with a 30 cal suppressor. Bring ammo if you can! But I have a few to spare.

Hoping to find someone with a SCAR 17 to plan out my 2022-2023 purchases ;)


Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:05 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Great Falls Montana
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011
Posts: 789
Real Name: Patrick Horsfall
I’d really like to try Sinus’s AR with the FRT trigger

_________________
Please call or text for a faster response.(360) 280-4869


Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:55 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Mon Dec 9, 2013
Posts: 2040
I'll bring my dressed up X-95 tavor.


Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:50 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bothell
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014
Posts: 8238
Real Name: Curtis
NotAMerc wrote:
I'll bring my dressed up X-95 tavor.

:thumbsup2:


Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:25 am
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 12952
Real Name: Mike
Sounds like I’ll be bringing:
-Suppressed 38/357 lever gun
-50bmg rifle
-AR w/ FRT trigger
-SVT-40 (was someone else planning to bring one of these?)
-Suppressed Stribog

If anyone had requested something I missed on this list please let me know

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:53 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave (Elma)
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 6497
Real Name: Jim Sr.
phorsfall wrote:
I’d really like to try Sinus’s AR with the FRT trigger


ME TO ME TOOOOO!!! :bigsmile:

_________________
"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:41 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Allyn
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014
Posts: 503
Real Name: Tim
Sinus211 wrote:
Sounds like I’ll be bringing:
-Suppressed 38/357 lever gun
-50bmg rifle
-AR w/ FRT trigger
-SVT-40 (was someone else planning to bring one of these?)
-Suppressed Stribog


I want to try all of these. :ROFLMAO:

_________________
Semper Fidelis


Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:38 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 12952
Real Name: Mike
Thosk wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Sounds like I’ll be bringing:
-Suppressed 38/357 lever gun
-50bmg rifle
-AR w/ FRT trigger
-SVT-40 (was someone else planning to bring one of these?)
-Suppressed Stribog


I want to try all of these. :ROFLMAO:

Well then, I’ll make sure to bring them all! :bigsmile:

If you guys want to help out please bring loaded AR mags, heavy (158gr) 38spl, and 147gr 9mm ammo. I’ll bring the non corrosive x54 for the SVT. Cash donations welcome

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:20 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Olympia
Joined: Sun Feb 3, 2013
Posts: 168
Bringing my shooter set of rifles of the Pacific Theater. Thought people might like to shoot something interesting from that era.

US:
1941 Springfield Garand 30-06
1943 Remington 1903-A3 30-06

Japanese:
1935 Type 38 Carbine 6.5mm
1941 Type 38 Rifle 6.5mm
1944 Type 99 Transitional Rifle 7.7mm
1945 Type 99 Last Ditch Rifle 7.7mm


Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:04 am
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Fife (Teaching near Maple Valley)
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Posts: 1103
Real Name: Curtis
Where is Scott with his Can Cannon?
God, I'm going to miss that one. Scott, you bum, abandoning us!

Anyone have a Staccato or a Nighthawk pistol?
Or a JP Enterprises GMR-15 PCC?

_________________
Adventure Protection: Women-only basic protection, home defense, firearm instruction
Follow us on Facebook
Or join us for a class!


Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Location: Oly Wa
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012
Posts: 614
Real Name: Rick
I just got a CZ Scorpian and would like to see how to mount a supprssor on it, preferablly a SilencerCo Hybrid as this is the can I am leaning to.

_________________
Keep your booger picker off the bang switch till its go time!
Walk tall and carry a big Sig!


Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.806s | 18 Queries | GZIP : Off ]