Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 14, 2021 2:56 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 New Years Shoot 2020 - Name Tags! 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 4189
Real Name: Jim Sr.
MadPick wrote:
Hmmm, I just pulled out the name tags from last year that didn't get picked up . . . guess what floated to the top?

Image

So now:

Image

Guess who'd better be there tomorrow?! :cussing:


I so wanted to be there last year but my SIL (who was supposed to be there also) was in the hospital with bad stomach problems. That’s the truffe and mama and I had to take care of their wild child... What a time it was too. icon_eek

I’m definitely gonna be there!!!!!!

_________________
"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:25 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 4189
Real Name: Jim Sr.
MadPick wrote:
And the final pile, 42 new name tags:

Image

I also have some from years past that weren't picked up, so if you happen to fall into that category I'll have those for picking through as well.


There’s gonna be so many friggin Jim’s there it’s gonna be funny when someone yells out my name and a bunch of imposters yell WHAT!!! icon_eek :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

Thanks for :wagwoot: dedication to make this happen!!!

_________________
"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 44664
Real Name: Steve
LOL ... yup, and Barfly Jim is in the pile there somewhere too!

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Cle Elum - Bonney
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016
Posts: 112
I could use a name tag! My name is Tim, close to Jim but luckily not the same. See you guys tomorrow.

*** Just read pages 2 and 3 of the thread. Option 2 it is! ***


Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:52 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 44664
Real Name: Steve
Toxxic wrote:
I could use a name tag! My name is Tim, close to Jim but luckily not the same. See you guys tomorrow.

*** Just read pages 2 and 3 of the thread. Option 2 it is! ***


:rofl9:

See you tomorrow, Tim!

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:10 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Location: Kirkland
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020
Posts: 10
Hi Madpick,


Myself and a friend will be joining. My name is Kevin and his is Andrew.
We’ll also bring along some guns and paper/steel targets. Option one is awesome but totally ok with 2 if it’s easier

Thanks!


Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 36032
Real Name: Dan
WA AR9 wrote:
Hi Madpick,


Myself and a friend will be joining. My name is Kevin and his is Andrew.
We’ll also bring along some guns and paper/steel targets. Option one is awesome but totally ok with 2 if it’s easier

Thanks!



Kevin, this was for the 2020 Shoot. Keep an eye out later this month for the 2021 shoot!


Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 4189
Real Name: Jim Sr.
Massivedesign wrote:
WA AR9 wrote:
Hi Madpick,


Myself and a friend will be joining. My name is Kevin and his is Andrew.
We’ll also bring along some guns and paper/steel targets. Option one is awesome but totally ok with 2 if it’s easier

Thanks!



Kevin, this was for the 2020 Shoot. Keep an eye out later this month for the 2021 shoot!


WAHOOOOO come on 2021 baby!!! :wagwoot:

_________________
"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:55 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 5671
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
So is this even gonna be able to happen this year?


Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:35 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 44664
Real Name: Steve
zombie66 wrote:
So is this even gonna be able to happen this year?


I'm taking a wait-and-see approach right now.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:36 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 4376
Real Name: David
MadPick wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
So is this even gonna be able to happen this year?


I'm taking a wait-and-see approach right now.


A wise approach. We're not doing Thanksgiving with family this year, probably not xmas either. I don't think we can realistically expect a vaccine until March or April of next year for us. Health workers, first responders, elderly, etc. should all come before us. We're both in our 60's, but not past the magic 65 which would put us into the next category. We sat out this year's shoot due to my shoulder surgery, we'll probably sit this next one out as well should you decide to hold it.

_________________
David
Unique Treen
Image


Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Mon Dec 9, 2013
Posts: 1641
I'll wear my gas mask.


Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:58 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Nisqually Valley
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2016
Posts: 3316
delliottg wrote:
MadPick wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
So is this even gonna be able to happen this year?


I'm taking a wait-and-see approach right now.


A wise approach. We're not doing Thanksgiving with family this year, probably not xmas either. I don't think we can realistically expect a vaccine until March or April of next year for us. Health workers, first responders, elderly, etc. should all come before us. We're both in our 60's, but not past the magic 65 which would put us into the next category. We sat out this year's shoot due to my shoulder surgery, we'll probably sit this next one out as well should you decide to hold it.



People will endure chemo and spend hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions to get "another six months" of life.

Yet we will put our WHOLE life on hold for a nasty flu bug.

Amazing how the human brain processes fear and end of life vs enjoyment of life.


Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:38 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tumwater, WA
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012
Posts: 3432
Real Name: Chris
https://youtu.be/QjqP_P6CQs0

This is a short vid that was put together recently by a friend of ours who was able to attend the 2020 NYD shoot with us. For your viewing enjoyment. Cheers. Stay safe all.

:wagwoot:

_________________
Chris

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982


Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:23 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Olympia, WA
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011
Posts: 36032
Real Name: Dan
cdoniguian wrote:
https://youtu.be/QjqP_P6CQs0

This is a short vid that was put together recently by a friend of ours who was able to attend the 2020 NYD shoot with us. For your viewing enjoyment. Cheers. Stay safe all.

:wagwoot:



Nice!


Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.820s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]