Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Introducing Hardwood Floors Northwest 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Hi guys and gals,

I have taken the step of branching out to open my own hardwood flooring company this year and I'd like to reach out to my friends in the firearms community for help. We are a new business and one of the toughest parts of opening is spreading word of mouth advertisement to gain new clientele. If you know anyone considering a remodel or in need of new flooring or floor refinishing in their home please pass my info on to them.

About Hardwood Floors Northwest:

We are a family owned and operated hardwood flooring company operating out of Lynnwood, WA and servicing the Seattle Metro as well as greater Seattle areas(Pierce, King & Snohomish counties) The owner, Michael Long (sinus211) has been installing and finishing hardwood floors in the Pacific Northwest region for over 15 years. No job is too big or small. From minor scratch repair to whole home installation we can handle all of your hardwood flooring needs. We also install hardwood staircases, and can handle basic tiling projects.

The emphasis at Hardwood Floors Northwest is on customer satisfaction. We receive 90% of our business through word of mouth referral so satisfying our customers is the absolute top priority! We also offer flexible hours with night time and weekend availability to best suit your schedule.

For more information on the company and our services please visit: http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or contact us directly at:

Hardwoodfloorsnw@outlook.com
(425) 582-8076

Please help us get a good head start on this new business venture by supporting your local businesses and firearms enthusiasts!

Thank you,

Michael Long

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:17 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent. :cheers2:

I'll keep you in mind, Mike. I expect that I'll have a flooring project or two coming up in a few years.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:34 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Thanks Steve, much appreciated! thumbsup

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll be sure to spread the word mike

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Thanks Chris! I can't tell you how valuable my shooting buddies have been in helping to promote the business. Thanks to all you guys, it's great to be a part of a community!

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well done, best of luck with the new business!

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tagged for follow up. We're actually looking at floor options right now.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:05 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

gwaugh wrote:
Well done, best of luck with the new business!

Thank you! :cheers2:

angryfatcat wrote:
Tagged for follow up. We're actually looking at floor options right now.

I offer free in-home or online estimates with no sales pressure and would be happy to help guide you through the process even if you choose another installer. Sometimes it's just nice to put a number on a project so you know what to expect. Feel free to contact me any time.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus did our floors in June. They turned out amazing! I have been recommending him like crazy. He really spends time on the details and is a great guy to work with. He even adjusted his labor charge down because the demo was easier than he planned. Honesty, integrity, ethics, and quality is damn near impossible to find anymore but Mike has it. On top of that, his estimate was very competitive

NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol - HFS), NRA Range Safety Officer

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

why is this the first time we are hearing about this?

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

montana wrote:
Sinus did our floors in June. They turned out amazing! I have been recommending him like crazy. He really spends time on the details and is a great guy to work with. He even adjusted his labor charge down because the demo was easier than he planned. Honesty, integrity, ethics, and quality is damn near impossible to find anymore but Mike has it. On top of that, his estimate was very competitive

Thanks so much for the kind words brother. You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work with and I've already completed a job for your neighbor down the street as well as bidding another just last week! Would you mind if I quoted your response here and added it to the "testimonials" section of my website?

mash man wrote:
why is this the first time we are hearing about this?

I was mostly waiting on getting the website together. Really wanted to have my ducks in a row before going public.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Please do Mike. I owe you some pictures when I get back from vacation.

NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol - HFS), NRA Range Safety Officer

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:32 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

montana wrote:
Please do Mike. I owe you some pictures when I get back from vacation.

Thanks so much John! I hope you and the family are having a great vacation!

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Just a quick bump with a couple pictures from recent projects. 2 of these projects were for SGN/WGO members. We also now have a google+ page with updates on recent projects: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106600736 ... 5955/posts As well as our regular web page: http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/

Beautiful tigerwood prefinished install:

Small Alki kitchen refinish. Natural red oak with swedish finish:

Rustic fir with a cabernet red stain. Nail holes left unfilled to preserve rustic appearance of floor:

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

That tigerwood is GORGEOUS! How much per LF or SF to install that bad boy?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next