Switch to full style
This forum is to promote member-owned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service.
Post a reply

Cerakote, Gunsmithing Services, Transfers, Stock Work, 07FFL

Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:22 pm

Hello!

My business is Spent Case Coatings LLC and located in Snohomish, WA easily accessed off of HWY 522. We are a Veteran Owned/Operated and local family owned business.

contact Ken: spentcasecoatings@gmail.com

I specialize in Cerakote and other rifle finishes with most colors in stock. Turn around time varies from 1-3 weeks depending on the job and backlog. Single colors to complex designs are no problem.

Gunsmithing Services offered are affordable and done by a professional machinist/woodworker with 30 years of experience. Trust your repairs, modifications and custom work to us and you will be in good hands. Custom Load Development is also another service that is offered for those that do not have the time to work up a load for their firearm.

Custom Firearm Cases offered to protect your investment. Closed Cell foam is utilized to provide a firm protective barrier for your firearm.

Transfer Services are $25 for pistols, long guns and frames and $50 for Semi-Automatic Rifles.

Some Cerakote Projects

Case Examples

Re: Cerakote, Gunsmithing Services, Transfers, Stock Work, 0

Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:57 pm

Damn nice work! :bow:

Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:24 pm

usrifle wrote:Damn nice work! [emoji144]
Thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:10 pm

PM Sent

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello forgive my ignorance but would you be able to do a black nitride coating? I have some raw 80% lowers I'm finishing up
Post a reply