Switch to full style
This forum is to promote member-owned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service.
Post a reply

Ready Shield Gun Sales

Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:25 am

Howdy,

I’m the owner of Ready Shield, offering online gun sales and FFL transfer services. I’m home based. Located in Black Diamond, WA.

To see current lethal and non-lethal inventory: https://www.readyshield.net

I stock brand new Glock, S&W, Springfield, Ruger, Berreta and others. Specific gun orders often arrive in 2 days.

Need a specific gun? Message for a quote.

I’m ATF and WA State Licensed.

- Nate
Last edited by readyshield on Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ready Shield Gun Sales

Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:30 am

Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup2:

The question will be asked, so, I might as well...

How much do you charge for a transfer? :bigsmile:

(Couldn’t find anything on your site :wink05: )

Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:33 am

Great question. I normally charge $25.

Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:52 am

Welcome aboard!

Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:49 am

You're a bit out of my way so I can't offer you any business, but do you release after 10 days if the state fails to provide background check results?

Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:19 am

Welcome, Nate! :wavey:

I'm happy to add you to our FFL list for transfers here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=105884.

Some of this has been covered already, but:

- What is the transfer price? You mentioned $25 . . . is that for all types of guns, regardless of private party transfer or internet transfer?
- Do you release after 10 days, if you don't hear back from law enforcement, per the RCW?
- Any unusual transfer policies that I should include in notes?
- And if you want any contact info other than your website, please let me know that.

Thanks!

Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:39 am

scrid2000 wrote:You're a bit out of my way so I can't offer you any business, but do you release after 10 days if the state fails to provide background check results?

Hello. I would take it on a case-by-base basis.

I would first verify the government received the original request on the date sent. I would also consider the existing business relationship with the customer.

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:20 am

MadPick wrote:Welcome, Nate! :wavey:

I'm happy to add you to our FFL list for transfers here: https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=105884.

Some of this has been covered already, but:

- What is the transfer price? You mentioned $25 . . . is that for all types of guns, regardless of private party transfer or internet transfer?
- Do you release after 10 days, if you don't hear back from law enforcement, per the RCW?
- Any unusual transfer policies that I should include in notes?
- And if you want any contact info other than your website, please let me know that.

Thanks!

Hello,

- My transfer fee of $25 is for handguns, shotguns and semi-auto rifles, regardless of private party or internet. Each additional gun in the same transfer transaction will be $18.
- After 10 days, I will release on a case-by-case basis, especially depending upon existing business relationship.
- No unusual transfer policies other than that I am home based and so appointments are required. I will also be at certain gun shows where I'm able to conduct business. Gun shows TBD.
- I am active on my email account and will follow up with text message or phone call if a number is provided. Please use: myreadyshield@gmail.com

Thank you!
Nate

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:35 am

Question, I'd like to start offering weekly deals. What would be the best place on the boards to advertise that?

Thanks!
Nate

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:43 am

readyshield wrote:Question, I'd like to start offering weekly deals. What would be the best place on the boards to advertise that?

Thanks!
Nate

Short answer . . . in my opinion, in the regular classified sections (handguns, rifles, etc.).

Long answer . . . PM inbound in a bit.
Post a reply