Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Do we have any jewelers in the N-end on here? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The GF and i have a mostly good thing going, so why not get the government involved?? LOL. I'm not looking for an expensive ring, probably sub $1k and not opposed to used, infact i'm kinda looking for a vintage one if i can(pre-1940's) especially since most of the modern ones kinda look like trash to me(So many tiny junk stones) and they are so mass produced.

I'm definitely looking for a place that wont straight burn me, and will pay extra.

Or if anyone out there has a ring that might fit the bill i might be interested, but if i'll want to get a second eye on it. Might trade guns/ammo if that is better than cash.

I should add, i come from a rock hound family, and i've done a lot of kentucky rifles so i'm familiar with stuff like inclusions, color and fine handworking metals.

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shane Co has been ok to my wife. I can't really say I know where the deals are. People tell me most all mark jewelry up like crazy.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:09 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Check out Jerry’s jewelry and loan in Edmonds. They’re a pawn shop but specialize in jewelry. I bought my wife’s wedding set there for $1200. It independently appraised for just over $4k. (Yes she knows, and she’s glad I didn’t spend $4k on her rings)

There’s lots of divorcees out there just looking to dump the memory of their ex and take whatever little money they’re given. Pawn shops are great places to find wedding sets. Jerry’s also offers free cleaning/sizing for life.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pawn shops are great place for jewelry and they are always willing to haggle.
I used the diamond from my moms ring(divorced) and bought a simple setting from ShaneCo, it was like 1050 for everything. Thankfully my wife isn’t high maintenance so it’s just a single engagement style ring and she is happy with it.

Also if you are looking for a ring for yourself and don’t need anything fancy. Amazon has tons of titanium
rings that cost like 20 to 100 bucks but shaneco was trying to sell for 500 to 800 bucks....

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jewelers Choice Inc in Everett is a family owned place. They design and make a lot of their stuff so not sure how much vintage stuff they have but it won't be mass produced.

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Go to Zales at Tulalip Outlet mall. See Angeline

Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]