Switch to full style
This forum is to promote member-owned businesses and publicize services that members offer. One thread per business or service please, and please only create a thread for YOUR business or service.
Post a reply

Re: Coming soon NW grind II

Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:59 pm

PW45 wrote:I hit up the Rochester stand the other day. Sorry to say but the breKfast burrito was no good. Burned my mouth with the first few bites and the middle was cold. Also filled with crunchy, like not fully cooked rice.

Just gotta also say sorry about the girls not knowing much about me chatting on here. My wife mentioned that the girl you were talking to had no clue about me being on Wa guns so she was confused. Although I’m the owner with my wife I don’t do much there other than fix things when I’m home, my real job has me chasing cod fish in the Bering Sea. Plus we are also in the process of training more girls to work in the shops. So with that if anyone has any daughter,wives or GF looking for work we need hard workers that make great tips. Also anyone with sons wanting to get there kids into making great pay I need guys up here on the boat.

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:37 pm

Well my wife did it. She got everything done and Saturday October 1st will be opening day. Stop by and try our coffee out if your in the area of Capital Mall in Olympia. Main entrance by Dicks sporting goods.

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:42 pm

Congrats! :thumbsup2:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:53 pm

Here’s an article that Thurston county talk wrote up about us.

https://www.thurstontalk.com/2022/09/28 ... ry-treats/

Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:34 pm

…. Coffee flights?!? Oh baby. See you in a couple days!
Post a reply