Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
 TCB's Pool Install 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Check out Camp Chef. I have the FT600 and you can buy diamond plate lid for it.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I ended up buying the Blackstone 28", found one in Amazon warehouse for cheap

Updates:

We got the cement poured on Thursday

After getting it smooth, we stamped it

Then Saturday Morning we went and picked up the lumber to frame the pool house

Today (Sunday) we will start framing the back and side walls. We are still waiting on the glue-lam header for the garage door. We also ordered the 8' sonotubes for building two columns to support the shade roof. We will start digging the footings for those next week

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have enjoyed watching your “Labor of Love”, keep up the great updates.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:

Thanks, you'll have to come down for a visit

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Made progress today, first we cleaned up the work area and scrapped and swept the pad

Then we started laying out the sill plates

back wall is framed up

front and back walls are framed. We need to finish the side walls and then install frame in the door openings and the glue lamb header

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

I'm in. Shall we all ride together?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

I'm in. Shall we all ride together?

Pink? :doh1:

This is fits in with the WaGuns aesthetic much better...

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great update!

Love the pics :thumbsup2:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

we got the framing about 90% done over the weekend

overview

we even got some of the sheathing up

Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This weekends priority was the water system.

This system softens the hard water without the use of salt or electricity. The first filter removes sediment and iron.

The plumbing looks crazy, but we have the incoming split, 1 line goes to the filter system, the other to a hose bib on the back outside wall of the pool house. The outgoing is split between the house, the pool auto-fill system and the fresh water for the pool house (sink & shower).

next weekend we put on the roof and frame the one inside wall (between the equipment room and the rest of the pool house.

Garage door people come tomorrow to measure for the door, 4-6 week lead time right now.

Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We had friends visiting from Seattle this weekend, so we didn't make a lot of progress. We did get the roof sheathing and the rest of the side sheathing on though as well as the roof flashing and facia boards (minus one small section that we need to buy another piece for)

the view of the pool from the roof of the pool house

Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Sounds like a fun time Casey, although I am like a lizard in the HOT weather, seeking shade is the order of the day. :bigsmile:

Looking at the last picture from the rooftop, who else is thinking “Kawa Bungaaaaaa”??? :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Sounds like a fun time Casey, although I am like a lizard in the HOT weather, seeking shade is the order of the day. :bigsmile:

once we get the siding and roofing on, we switch gears and start building the shade structure which will to west side of the pool. It will be 14' x 24' and have pergola style roof with some shade cloth mounted to cables so we can slide it over for additional shade if needed.

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Damn, that pool looks REALLY inviting.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We put on the roof, this is the view from the street. The wall will be 18" taller when finished.

We started on the siding and installed the man door. The siding is wood grain cement sheets. We will be installing battens every 16"

we ordered the garage door for the front, a roll up steel door. We chose "Apple Lime Cocktail" as we are painting the pool house in caribbean colors (coral, green, aqua and yellow)

Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next