Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:07 pm

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA Ready Shield Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 WTS/WTT Multiple Liberty Suppressors 

They are all on Form 3s. Note the Sovereign does have marks on both sides from a vice, but it's merely aesthetic. All cans are used, but <100-300 rounds on each.

Liberty Constitution
SOLD

Liberty Centurion
SOLD

Liberty Sovereign - SPF
Comes with:
1/2" and 5/8" direct thread adapters
LS2 556 Flashider
LS1 Muzzzle Brake
APA Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake & Sovereign APA Brake Mount
30 Cal Muzzle Brake Front Cap
6.5mm and .30 cal Blast Diffuser Front Caps
Armageddon Gear Suppressor cover

I'm open to trades +/- cash: Glock 19x, Glock 17, Glock 19 Gen 4 frame, JP or Lantac AR15 Bolt... Make a reasonable offer. Reasonable offers do not include trying to offer me ammo/reloading supplies at ridiculous prices. And they do not include offering me something at full retail for your item, and only bargain bin for mine.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by OrdnanceLocker on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Edited to send in PM

Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Price drop.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OrdnanceLocker wrote:
They are all on Form 3s. Note the Sovereign does have marks on both sides from a vice, but it's merely aesthetic. All cans are used, but <100-300 rounds on each.

Liberty Constitution
SOLD

Liberty Centurion
$375

Liberty Sovereign - $850
Comes with:
1/2" and 5/8" direct thread adapters
LS2 556 Flashider
LS1 Muzzzle Brake
APA Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake & Sovereign APA Brake Mount
30 Cal Muzzle Brake Front Cap
6.5mm and .30 cal Blast Diffuser Front Caps
Armageddon Gear Suppressor cover

I'm open to trades +/- cash: Glock 19x, Glock 17, Glock 19 Gen 4 frame, JP or Lantac AR15 Bolt... Make a reasonable offer. Reasonable offers do not include trying to offer me ammo/reloading supplies at ridiculous prices. And they do not include offering me something at full retail for your item, and only bargain bin for mine.

Last edited by Orthos on Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:08 am

Orthos wrote:
Hey Nick,

I would be interested in the Centurion. I haven't done a NFA transfer before. What is the process? I am local in Bremerton. Busy day today but we could chat id you want. Text is also ok.

Tom
360-500-2683

You would need to speak with a local FFL who deals in NFA items as to their cost for transfer (I would suggest MKR Tactical in Gig Harbor), and I would transfer the suppressor on a Form 3 to that dealer. Then you'll begin the process of a Form 4, as an individual or in a Trust, which requires fingerprinting, passport photos, and $200 to be submitted with the Form 4. If you go through MKR Tactical, they have a Silencershop Kiosk that makes it rather simple and easy. After that, the long wait. There are a lot of people that are gonna tell you it takes X amount of days/months, but the reality is it could be anywhere from 6 months to over a year. You just have to be patient.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:17 am

Final price drop on the last one...

Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Correct me if I’m wrong, but a Form 3 tax free transfer must be between two SOTs and is not available for an unlicensed person to transfer to an SOT.

OrdnanceLocker wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Hey Nick,

I would be interested in the Centurion. I haven't done a NFA transfer before. What is the process? I am local in Bremerton. Busy day today but we could chat id you want. Text is also ok.

Tom
360-500-2683

You would need to speak with a local FFL who deals in NFA items as to their cost for transfer (I would suggest MKR Tactical in Gig Harbor), and I would transfer the suppressor on a Form 3 to that dealer. Then you'll begin the process of a Form 4, as an individual or in a Trust, which requires fingerprinting, passport photos, and $200 to be submitted with the Form 4. If you go through MKR Tactical, they have a Silencershop Kiosk that makes it rather simple and easy. After that, the long wait. There are a lot of people that are gonna tell you it takes X amount of days/months, but the reality is it could be anywhere from 6 months to over a year. You just have to be patient.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:15 am

User 1234 wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but a Form 3 tax free transfer must be between two SOTs and is not available for an unlicensed person to transfer to an SOT.

OrdnanceLocker wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Hey Nick,

Tom
360-500-2683

Yup...

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:35 am

Final price drop, and I hope some people are doing some math, because that's a LOT of accessories at that price...

Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]