Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Cerberus Training Group - October Classes 

10/7 – Foundation – Pistol - 125.00

New to firearms, or want to increase your efficiency skill?

This one-day Handgun Foundation class is for those who are new to firearms, or long time users that would like to increase their skill in running it efficiently. We will review firearm safety, fundamentals of marksmanship, and proper use of the sights and trigger. We will work on loading and unloading, presentation to the target from the holster if handgun, ready positions, clearing malfunctions, all with skill sets and drills to improve overall efficient operation. This class is a great way to get ready for Run the Gun Handgun class.

Required Ammunition - 300 Rounds Class starts at 0800 and runs for 8-10 hrs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/13-14 1911 Armorer/Operator Class – 350.00

This class is designed to get the most out of the 1911 platform. From proper take down, maintenance, trouble shooting, tuning and reliability modifications, to live fire operation.

History - Safety Check - Field Strip - Cleaning - Maintenance - Inspection - Function
Simple Reliability Modifications - Tools - Operation & Running the Platform

500 Rounds - 350.00 Limited to 4 students – 2 Slots Still Available

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/20-21 Run the Gun - Rifle – 250.00

Learn to the run the gun, so the gun does not run you.

This 2 day class is made to instill the fundamentals of efficiency into your firearm. We work with your firearm and related equipment with manipulations and drills that are logical and proven to be effective and useful well past the range. No industry standard watered down content that so often fails to relate to the street. You will understand how the brain works in taking in the information and properly absorb it so that productive execution of the training is maintained.

Every student has told me this is far from a basic class, yet agree these are needed skills...in my opinion, basic necessary skills. This course is applicable to everyone from the casual yet competent shooter to the advanced shooter. This class will challenge and develop your skills as a shooter to be solid with manipulations, engagement and awareness that yields results through experience that you can build upon for your future training.

Required Ammunition - 1000 Rounds Class starts at 0800 and runs for 8-10 hrs per day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/27 Pistol/Rifle 1 Day Combo Class – 125.00

10/28 Pistol/Rifle 1 Day Combo Class – 125.00

Learn to run both...efficiently.

This 1 day class will get you well on your way to operating with efficiency and control in your shooting and your chosen equipment with confidence. With skills and drills that will take you from just shooting, to using your chosen combo with improved performance and refined skills.

Going through proper grip options, trigger press, sight use and overall manipulations that, combined with drills to tie it all together that will be both useful well past the range and with your general shooting occasions.

Required Ammunition -

One Day Combo - 250 Rounds Pistol / 250 Rounds Rifle

Class starts at 0800 and runs from 8-10 hours per day

http://cerberus-training.com

NRA Life Member

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]