Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 OFFICIAL WaGuns 2019 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 

Two Questions: YOU IN?? And how many??
YES! Just me 49%  49%  [ 34 ]
YES! +1 35%  35%  [ 24 ]
YES! +2 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
YES! +3 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
YES! +4 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
YES! +5 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 69

OFFICIAL WaGuns 2019 New Years Day Shoot at ESC 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks Mike! (nods head) Now my wife thinks she needs a 50bmg!!

Great time as expected!

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just had a miracle occur. A piece of 357Sig brass made it all the way into the shower with me. Pretty sure it was in my ass crack. :bigsmile:

I felt it go down my shirt and burn the hell out of my back, and thanks to a certain member here for correcting my muzzle discipline while my back was singeing. icon_eek

:wagwoot:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
I just had a miracle occur. A piece of 357Sig brass made it all the way into the shower with me. Pretty sure it was in my ass crack. :bigsmile:

I felt it go down my shirt and burn the hell out of my back, and thanks to a certain member here for correcting my muzzle discipline while my back was singeing. icon_eek

"If you find spent brass inyer butt crack, You might be a redneck!" :mulletslayer:

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Pablo wrote:

"If you find spent brass inyer butt crack, You might be a redneck!" :mulletslayer:

Unshear. Definition Unsure, to not be certain.

I am still unshear how I drove for two hours and did not notice a piece of brass somewhere on/in my body!!

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Unshear. Definition Unsure, to not be certain.

I am still unshear how I drove for two hours and did not notice a piece of brass somewhere on/in my body!!

If Robert Frost were alive, he might say it must have gone down a road oft taken...

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Pablo wrote:

You finally found that brass eh? :ROFLMAO: Honestly surprised it went that far. That 10mm SBR was fun to shoot, thanks for the opportunity. :thumbsup2:

Ric

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dana's dreads were MUCH longer than they were the last time I saw them 2 years ago.

I kept thinking when I saw him this year... "This guy has scored TWICE as much poontang as I did as a bartender for 5 years in my 20s'"

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

fairlanericky wrote:
Pablo wrote:

You finally found that brass eh? :ROFLMAO: Honestly surprised it went that far. That 10mm SBR was fun to shoot, thanks for the opportunity. :thumbsup2:

Ric

Of course the decent magazine is sitting right on my bench. :wagwoot:

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Folks, that was a killer activity. Or as we used to say back in Boston, “wicked pissah!”

Thanks to the WAGuns crew for organizing, Evergreen for hosting, and all the amazing people who shared their fun toys. You all were so generous in offering to let others shoot your stuff. You went out of your way to offer others an opportunity to shoot. It made a HUGE difference for our guest, her son, and my two children. They all said they’re coming back next year!

Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
FFL / Dealer

golddigger14s wrote:
The full-auto Tommy more than made up for MM. :wagwoot: :ROFLMAO: :wink05:
Thank you again Tim for allowing me to mark another one off my bucket list. :bow:

Glad you liked it. It was one of the few guns I brought that didn't give me problems. And to the RO who tripped over my metal box at the entrance, I am SO SORRY!!!! I'll have to find a better way to organize stuff in the future.

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:40 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Highway wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Thank you again Tim for allowing me to mark another one off my bucket list. :bow:

Glad you liked it. It was one of the few guns I brought that didn't give me problems. And to the RO who tripped over my metal box at the entrance, I am SO SORRY!!!! I'll have to find a better way to organize stuff in the future.

Your section of the range was very popular Mr Highway! Thank you very kindly for sharing your very cool tools of freedom. :wagwoot:

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Highway wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Your section of the range was very popular Mr Highway! Thank you very kindly for sharing your very cool tools of freedom. :wagwoot:

My father-in-law was very appreciative of you sharing your firearms

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Highway wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Thank you again highway for letting me shoot that mp5! I’ve always wanted to shoot one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:

And to those of you who won the awesome items from South Sound Guns.... Banned, all of you! :bigsmile:

Hi Dan! [emoji260]

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MyNameIs940 wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

And to those of you who won the awesome items from South Sound Guns.... Banned, all of you! :bigsmile:

Hi Dan! [emoji260]

:ROFLMAO:

as madpick put it troublemaker 2.....bring it out next yr shawn

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next