WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA Ready Shield Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 WTS Gear Grids Seat-Back Panels 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ImageImageImage

Gear Grid Panels are precision cut from sheets of .125" 5052 aluminum on our Haas CNC machines. Unlike similar products that are made from nylon reinforced polymers, these panels will not flex and sag when you add weight of hardware, tools and accessories.

Panels have been powder coated in a durable matte black that will go well with almost any interior color.

The panels come with all necessary mounting hardware to mount to most any standard car/truck seat.

All of the quality 1" strapping has been sewn by Tactical Tailor and will last a long time.

These panels will accept any standard MOLLE web gear (mag carriers, ifaks, flashlight holders, tool bags, etc) and when used with the gear grid plugs, can have accessories hard-mounted via quick fists or custom mounts.

These quality panels are only $120 each. A AR pistol kit (2x Quick Fist and 2x Gear Grid Plugs) is an additional $30. Gear Grid Plugs are available individually at $5 ea.

**After a test run using a plasma cutter vs. Haas CNC, we have a run of blemished panels available at a reduced price. They still look good, have the same materials and nice powder coating and quality strapping, but the plamsa cutting left a blemished cut edge. These are available for a limited time at only $80 each.**

ImageImage

Last edited by Barfly on Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

To the top.

Can also build custom panels to fit your needs for vehicles, safes, gun rooms, etc. Just let me know. Aluminum is getting expensive, but is still readily available and I keep the price as low as I can.

Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks to the folks who have already purchased and are supporting this new product line. We still have plenty left for those of you who are still considering pickup some up.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How much for the drivers side bed for my 2021 F150 (5.5 Ft bed) with Pro Power connection.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SteveJ2477 wrote:
How much for the drivers side bed for my 2021 F150 (5.5 Ft bed) with Pro Power connection.

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Jim

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]