Switch to full style
https://www.rehvarms.com
Post a reply

Re: I paid a visit to Rehv Arms today . . . .

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:11 pm

MadPick wrote:I didn't originally intend for this thread to be an ongoing thing . . . but dammit, I just keep buying. :frust:

I stopped in and did the paperwork for this Silencerco Omega 9K today. This sucker is TINY, it's pretty amazing. Check out the size in comparison to the business card:

See ya in six months, baby. :inlove:

Shouldn't you have a Platinum member card there by now? :ROFLMAO:

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Good thought. I think Jody may be holding out on me...... :cussing:

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Dammit I had talked myself out of wanting a can ($$$$), now the struggle begins again

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:15 pm

MadPick wrote:Good thought. I think Jody may be holding out on me...... :cussing:

When the boat payment comes due, he just calls you. :bigsmile:

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 pm

someguyinseattle wrote:Dammit I had talked myself out of wanting a can ($$$$), now the struggle begins again

Yeah, I thought I was done too. Then I saw the Omega 9K. :frust:

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:25 pm

I also bought a VEPR 12 from Jody back in May. Fun, fun, fun! I ordered a new grip for it, as well as the Chaos Quad Rail. Got 2 8rd mags and a 10rd mag too.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:32 am

Christmas finally came!! And by Christmas I mean my first SBR stamp.

I had Jody build me this sweet SBR and was finally able to pick it up today. Now I'm just waiting on the stamp for the AAC can to go on it. :thumbsup2:

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:38 am

:yes: nice Aero ar!

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:07 am

Wow . . . sweet AR, Jacy. thumbsup

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:19 am

I'm about to go get one of those 9k cans. Do we still need a trust to buy a can with the new laws? My new CZ p-07 is aching for a can.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:57 am

DGM33 wrote:Christmas finally came!! And by Christmas I mean my first SBR stamp.

I had Jody build me this sweet SBR and was finally able to pick it up today. Now I'm just waiting on the stamp for the AAC can to go on it. :thumbsup2:

SanTan receiver group, NICE!
Gotta pick one up for the next build

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Went in this morning and bought a new CZ EVO Scorpion Carbine. Got delayed, as usual, so won't be able to bring it home for a couple of weeks. This is going to be a loooong 2 weeks.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:44 pm

+ULFBERH+T wrote:Went in this morning and bought a new CZ EVO Scorpion Carbine.

Nice! Let us know how you like it. I have the SBR and love it, but I'm betting that the carbine is pretty nice too.

OhShoot! wrote:I'm about to go get one of those 9k cans. Do we still need a trust to buy a can with the new laws? My new CZ p-07 is aching for a can.

No, you don't need a trust . . . but you didn't need one before, either. You can still file as an individual. The good news about filing as an individual is that you no longer need your CLEO to approve it.

Read more here: https://silencerco.com/suppressed/. Don't do the Form 4; the dealer will fill that out.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:14 am

DGM33 wrote:Finally made it to the range with my X95. All the little complaints that I had about the first gen Tavor are gone. I don't expect this to be much of a precision long-distance rifle, but that's not what it's designed for anyway. As a short to medium range battle rifle, this thing is sweet. Thanks again, Jody, for not keeping it for yourself!

Nice looking Tavor. If they weren't $1700, I'd probably have one follow me home already.

Thu May 04, 2017 5:02 pm

MadPick wrote:I didn't originally intend for this thread to be an ongoing thing . . . but dammit, I just keep buying. :frust:

I stopped in and did the paperwork for this Silencerco Omega 9K today. This sucker is TINY, it's pretty amazing. Check out the size in comparison to the business card:

See ya in six months, baby. :inlove:

Six months . . . I was so young and naive back then. :rofl9:

Well, today was just about ten months and I picked it up. Here it is on the Scorpion and on the XDm:

That sure looks a heck of a lot nicer on a regular handgun than a big loooong suppressor, doesn't it?! :thumbsup2:
Post a reply