Switch to full style
https://www.rehvarms.com
Post a reply

Re: I paid a visit to Rehv Arms today . . . .

Sun May 01, 2016 6:59 am

Niiiiice. thumbsup

And what were those complaints you had about the original Tavor?

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Well, lamrith (Larry) and I paid a visit to Rehv Arms today . . . y'know, just to say hi to Jody and BS a little. We were just looking, know what I'm saying?

Well, Larry walked out with eight pounds of WC844 powder (it was the only one they had, FYI) and I walked out with a CZ 75 P-01 Omega 9mm, all ready to go for a suppressor:

So much for having a plan. :cussing:

BTW, the CZ was $629.99, since I know someone will ask. The color is Urban Gray, and it comes with the hardware to swap between decocker (current config) and a safety (soon-to-be config).

By the way, Jody had some 8-pound jugs of powder there for $20/lb if anyone is interested. He had H380, H/IMR 4350, and H/IMR 3031. (I say H/IMR because I don't remember which they were.)

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:41 pm

MadPick wrote:Well, lamrith (Larry) and I paid a visit to Rehv Arms today . . . y'know, just to say hi to Jody and BS a little. We were just looking, know what I'm saying?

Well, Larry walked out with eight pounds of WC844 powder (it was the only one they had, FYI) and I walked out with a CZ 75 P-01 Omega 9mm, all ready to go for a suppressor:

BTW, the CZ was $629.99, since I know someone will ask. The color is Urban Gray, and it comes with the hardware to swap between decocker (current config) and a safety (soon-to-be config).

By the way, Jody had some 8-pound jugs of powder there for $20/lb if anyone is interested. He had H380, H/IMR 4350, and H/IMR 3031. (I say H/IMR because I don't remember which they were.)

Ooh that is nice. I love the look of the P-01 in urban grey.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:18 pm

MadPick wrote:Well, lamrith (Larry) and I paid a visit to Rehv Arms today . . . y'know, just to say hi to Jody and BS a little. We were just looking, know what I'm saying?

About time you buy a REAL gun.... haha.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:11 am

Steve, I saw your P-01 on Friday when I was getting my suppresor paperwork and picking up a stripped lower to form 1. I also snagged some ammo while I was there.

Jody has some of the sexist long guns on his walls.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:02 pm

DSynger wrote:Steve, I saw your P-01 on Friday when I was getting my suppresor paperwork and picking up a stripped lower to form 1. I also snagged some ammo while I was there.

Must have been you in there when I was paying for my Obsidian and getting Scorpion parts. My wallet hates that place, CC goes back in HOT!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:15 pm

DSynger wrote:Steve, I saw your P-01 on Friday when I was getting my suppresor paperwork and picking up a stripped lower to form 1. I also snagged some ammo while I was there.

Yeah there were a few screaming my name, but luckily my CC are maxed out to the point I could probably not pay the tax on one of them. :ROFLMAO: :crybaby:

Rehv is the sort of place you need to leave you CC at home. Just in the car is not far enough away..

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:35 pm

1811GNR wrote:

Must have been you in there when I was paying for my Obsidian and getting Scorpion parts. My wallet hates that place, CC goes back in HOT!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I guess so. It was nice meeting you on Friday. I was trying to keep in mind I had a couple tax stamps I'll need to pay.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:01 am

Damn Jody got me again yesterday. :cussing:

VEPR 12, $699 . . . plus I'll probably be dumping a few hundred into accessories, lol.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 am

Sounds like it's worth a trip from South America.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am

PMB wrote:Sounds like it's worth a trip from South America.

Not for a VEPR . . . I got the last one, off the wall. :AR15firing:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 am

Now you need to buy 12 gauge shells by the case. :thumbsup2:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:26 am

usrifle wrote:Now you need to buy 12 gauge shells by the case. :thumbsup2:

Yes. And I also need to figure out how to make a Form 1 suppressor for it.

Oh, and I need to get the Saiga 12 out to meet his cousin.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 pm

I didn't originally intend for this thread to be an ongoing thing . . . but dammit, I just keep buying. :frust:

I stopped in and did the paperwork for this Silencerco Omega 9K today. This sucker is TINY, it's pretty amazing. Check out the size in comparison to the business card:

See ya in six months, baby. :inlove:

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:24 pm

MadPick wrote:I didn't originally intend for this thread to be an ongoing thing . . . but dammit, I just keep buying. :frust:

I stopped in and did the paperwork for this Silencerco Omega 9K today. This sucker is TINY, it's pretty amazing. Check out the size in comparison to the business card:

See ya in six months, baby. :inlove:

Damn it, Steve. I give him enough of my hard-earned money already. Please don't encourage me to spend any more!
Post a reply