Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
 Grocery Store Deals of the Week 

Thought I'd pass this along ---- Safeway has a digital coupon for Nate's Raw Unfiltered Honey 12oz - $3 off 5.99 = $3 limit 3. Seems like a pretty good deal from what I've seen if you need some honey.... I haven't had honey for a long time - been using agave syrup in its place - gonna grab one for the hell of it.

Don't bee silly and take the $5 off 10.99 16oz bottle.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Safeway also has Sockeye Salmon fillets at 7.99 lb.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Stopped in to grab the honey.... I just COULDN'T say no to theSsafeway signature spiral cut ham for $.97/#..... I wasn't even craving ham.... and my freezer is full.... but dammit, I want a hambone for a future batch of ham and beans. I was able to find the smallest one - 7# and when I saw the useby/freezeby date of June 4 --- I figured I could keep it in the fridge until I really 'want' it.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Stopped in to grab the honey.... I just COULDN'T say no to theSsafeway signature spiral cut ham for $.97/#..... I wasn't even craving ham.... and my freezer is full.... but dammit, I want a hambone for a future batch of ham and beans. I was able to find the smallest one - 7# and when I saw the useby/freezeby date of June 4 --- I figured I could keep it in the fridge until I really 'want' it.

should have gone to freddies. $ .89

Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:08 pm

I've learned its worth more than $0.08/# to get a spiral cut - cause I suck at carving :bigsmile: -- most of the time.... sometimes the cuts are really shallow :wink05: And not to sound too pretentious, but I don't view the Cooks hams as being all that good --- but I'd take one at a cheaper price. The Safeway hams will stand up to Hormel hams any day.

Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:02 pm

Scored a 2# pak of bacon 'pieces and ends' for $3 at Grocery outlet yesterday.... I just couldn't say no --- bacon crumbles/bits for salads, meatloaf, eggs..... HELLYA!

Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
20230507_184753.jpg

Thin sliced carne asada... Perfect for tacos, fajitas, burritos, or even stir fry.

$3.48/lb.

Winco.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 08, 2023 10:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:
20230507_184753.jpg

Thin sliced carne asada... Perfect for tacos, fajitas, burritos, or even stir fry.

$3.48/lb.

Winco.

Teriyaki beef too. Excellent

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon May 08, 2023 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just realized they have ground beef for 2$/lb as well. 10$ for a 5lb chub.. far right of the pic.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 08, 2023 11:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Winco..

Milanesa (extremely thin cut top round, usually 1/8" or less)... $3.98/lb..

I've been seasoning and marinating it, depending on what I'm using it for, usually overnight, then tossing in the air fryer for 10 minutes and using scissors to cut it in small strips. Goes perfect over rice (teriyaki marinade + chili oil) or in tortilla (marinade with chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, cumin, cayenne, oregano, etc).

Also, $2.78/lb for ground beef in 1lb chubs.

Attachment:
20230515_203905.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue May 16, 2023 9:26 am

I don't know if you guys caught it --- Safeway digital deals has Ball Park Franks - BOGO..... but it gets better.... they also have another deal with $3 off two!!!! I wasn't sure if they would stack the deals.... so I got the base BPF that were $3.49 in case they didn't...... TWO packs for $0.49!!!!! I've got another account so I'm gonna grab some beef or angus for 2 for $2 just for the hell of it!

Also --- if you need propane --- McLendons has a flat rate $10 fill Sat/Sun/Mon... gonna fill my two empties! Works out to ~$2.20/gal --- cheapest I've seen is treefiddy.....
https://mclendonhardware.cmail20.com/t/ ... fkhjjlr-o/

Edit --- I forgot to add that Grocery Outlet has eggs for $1.50/doz!!!! Cheapest I've seen in a long time. I was surprised to see that they had 5doz paks for $8 reg price.... I never think to buy 5doz at a time....

Wed May 24, 2023 5:16 pm

Snagged a 10# flat of pork sirloin steaks (boneless) for $1/# at SW..... Dammit, I'm going to be eating pork for a while..... the ham is gonna have to wait. They look REALLY good... 12 of them.... gonna have to figure out the best method for them.

Wed May 31, 2023 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How did you get that 1$ deal?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed May 31, 2023 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't know what the prices are over in the Puget Sound area but yesterday I picked up a carton of 60 large eggs (5 doz) for $6.02 @ Wallyworld.

Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:48 am

usrifle wrote:
How did you get that 1$ deal?

Check the SW ad.... Pork 'loin rib' or 'sirloin-half sliced' --- it says 'bone in', but it looks like this pak was all boneless...

I was actually looking forward to some bone-in pork chops.... but, hell, I'll take boneless sirloins :bigsmile: I was hoping for 5-6#, but all they had was the one 10# flat marked @ 0.99.... Yesterday was the last day for me to use my JforU accrued $1 off in meat dept --- so I got the 10# for $9 --- didn't feel too bad about that. Now I have to re-org my freezer to make them fit....

Good thing I got two propane tanks filled for $22 on Saturday :thumbsup2:

Yanoh --- I like some good pork ribs.... but at $3/# --- it feels like you are paying a real premium for bones..... I'll take tender pork steaks for $1/# any day!

Attachment:
20230531_161147.jpg

I had to put the flat in a bag since the pak was leaky.... but you can still see how wonderful they look!!!
Attachment:
20230531_161203.jpg

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next