Switch to full style
http://www.2aindustries.com/
Post a reply

Hello world!

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Hi WAGUNS.ORG!

We're a new gun shop in Bellevue WA, specializing in the Transfers, Special Orders and supporting the AR-15 Platform.

The business was started by 3 friends & co-workers who wanted to take an approach, different from other local gun shops. We were tired of the greater-than-msrp prices, and the unapologetic attitude of some local retailers, and always felt that there had to be a better way. As we became more involved with the AR-15 platform, it made us realize that the availability of inexpensive transfers. price breaks on multiple transfers and the open sharing of knowledge was needed to better support the AR Builder.

We welcome online purchases and transfers; if you can find it cheaper somewhere else, you should buy it there and transfer it through us.

$30 each for Pistol transfers (with CPL)
$35 each for Pistol transfers (without CPL)

$30 for Long gun transfers
$20 for each additional Long gun transfer up to 5 (the limit on ATF form 4473)

That said, we're set up with a number of different distributors and our price for new firearms is fixed at 15% above our delivered cost - which is ALWAYS below MSRP. Chances are if you order it through us, it will be cheaper in the long run because you won't be paying a transfer fee on top. With our distributor network we can typically get items within 3 business days!

Our website is: http://www.2aindustries.com

For questions please contact:
Email - sales@2aindustries.com
Phone - 425-503-ARMS (2767) - during shop hours (see below)

Our shop address is:
1299 156TH AVE NE
Suite 170
Bellevue WA, 98007

Click the link below for driving instructions:
http://2aindustries.wordpress.com/store-location/

Shop hours are:
Tuesday 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Thursday 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM

Please feel free to email us or give a call during shop hours if you have any questions!

- Sam

Re: Hello world!

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Welcome! I will come visit soon, I work close by.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Welcome! Looks like you got things pretty well setup! Hopefully some members can hop in and take advantage of your generous pricing.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Thanks! Our advertising budget is a little thin, so we definitely are relying on word-of mouth and positive experiences to drive customer growth.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Sam! :wavey:

Are you the owner of the company? Do you have co-owners?

Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 pm

welcomewgo

Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 pm

MadPick wrote:Welcome to WaGuns, Sam! :wavey:

Are you the owner of the company? Do you have co-owners?

Hey Steve! I am one of the owners; my partners are Dave & Andrew. The three of us work together during the day, and we moonlight at the shop. :)

That said, we're constantly checking the shop email during the day, so we're essentially available anytime.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 am

Good deal. You guys are gonna be busy ... I hope you didn't have any personal time planned for the next few years! :bigsmile:

Last bumped by sales2a on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 am.
Post a reply