Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Complete BCG with Micro Slick 
FFL / Dealer

Cerakoteā„¢ Micro Slick is a dry-film lubricant that is able to withstand high temperatures and extreme pressures. The Micro Slick coating is able to lubricate, resist wear, and also act as an anti-seize agent while preventing galvanic corrosion or bonding of the metals. Micro Slick is virtually unaffected by temperatures ranging between 800 and 1200 degrees Fahrenheit When two adjoining surfaces are coated with Micro Slick it prevents surface-to-surface contact, which reduces friction and wear between the two surfaces. An example of this would be to coat a bolt carrier group on an AR 15 and the inside of the upper receiver. This combination would reduce the amount of friction between the parts and help the firearm to function more smoothly.

Micro Slick out-performs its competitors, such as Nickel Boron (NiB-X), Fail Zero, NP3, Titanium Nitride, etc. Because of this, Micro Slick is not only used on firearms, it is used on high performance vehicles as well, including vehicles in NASCAR.

Micro Slick is generally applied, but not limited, to internal, moving parts such as engine parts, bolts, bolt carrier groups, trigger groups, rails, etc. This product comes in a dark grey color only.

BCG specs:
158 Carpenter steel bolt
HPT/MPI tested
grade 8 fasteners
Staked gas key
Full auto profile carrier
Made in the USA!

You can email or call us to place an order or you can click the link and add one to your cart! http://www.madcustomcoating.com/microslick
email - info@madcustomcoating.com
call - 360-545-3097

Last edited by MADCustomCoating on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Price?

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jpatm2 wrote:
Price?

Per the web site it says $165

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:17 pm
FFL / Dealer

Correct. The price is $165.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 pm
FFL / Dealer

Our BCGs are now made with 158 Carpenter Steel. Order yours today! $165 www.madcustomcoating.com

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:06 am
FFL / Dealer

Micro Slick is now available in black and they are on sale for $149.99!! Go to www.madcustomcoating.com to order or call us at 360-545-3097.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]