Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Full Auto BCGs and Nickel Boron BCGs 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

I've got a handful of Bolt Carrier Groups I'd like to get rid of. I bought them to resell, but for whatever reason I'm having a hard time. I've lowered the prices significantly for those here at WaGuns only. These same prices cannot be found on my website. I'm assuming local pickup from me in Renton. If you'd like one shipped I can do that and I'll just charge a few bucks. These are standard .223/5.56 BCGs and will work for most any build (including .300 Blackout and others). Since I am running a business I do have to collect sales tax when I sell to you all here in WA.

Shadow Ops Weaponry Full Auto BCG - $132.36, $145 after tax
Here is the description copied from my site:
This is a Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group for M16 / AR-15 Rifles. The Full Auto BCG has the heavier Carrier and is preferred by many.
Bolt Carrier: Made of 8620 chrome phosphate with matte finish (non-reflective).
Bolt: Made of 9310 (these bolts alone can sell for $90 elsewhere), shot peen and mag particle inspected.
Made in USA
Link to item at KellysGunSales.com

Black Dawn Nickel Boron Semi Auto BCG - $168.87, $185 after tax
Here is the description copied from my site:
This is a very high quality Nickel Boron AR15 Bolt Carrier Group. It is a semi auto weight carrier. The gas key and carrier are Nickel Boron finished. The bolt is a 9310 bolt. The firing pin is fully enclosed.
Made in USA
Link to item at KellysGunSales.com

I have 5 of each in stock as I'm writing this. The discounted prices above assume you do not buy from my website, but instead pay cash in person. If picking up from me in Renton is impractical I'll work something out with you. If you've seen me at the recent WAC shows you'll be able to note these prices are lower than the prices I offered at those gun shows.

I also do have some stripped uppers in stock, about 1200 rounds of .223/5.56 ammo, 350 rounds of 9mm, many AR and AK magazines, lower parts kits w/2 stage triggers (AR-15 and AR-10), upper parts kits, tannerite and shockwave exploding targets, and more. If you're looking for something please ask.
Best,

About, facebook, twitter, wiki

Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]