Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 pm


Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms RAFFLE
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 January Black Rifle at RFGC 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Snohomish
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014
Posts: 36
Real Name: Shawn R
The next Black Rifle Match at Renton is January 27 at 2pm (noon setup, 1:30pm new shooter safety brief)

http://rfgc.org/events/eventsLeague.php


Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:40 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Redmond
Joined: Sun Apr 7, 2013
Posts: 2066
How late do these usually go?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Federal Way
Joined: Fri Dec 2, 2016
Posts: 17
edogg wrote:
How late do these usually go?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It depends on how many people are participating, but it generally lasts a few hours with each person getting to perform two runs through the course. It’s great to be able to test your gear in a dynamic environment. Lots of guys think their stuff is GTG and experience malfunctions or other errors from the shooter that they hadn’t thought of.

It’s super fun and they generally always have a small prize for the winner. I’ve won some gloves, a hat, snap caps, a beer cozy, etc. but even if you don’t win, it’s super fun and a great way to be able to test your rifle and pistol combo for reliability and effectiveness.

Here’s a video of one of my friends participating in the last one

https://youtu.be/KJZwl0I9MXY


Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:48 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011
Posts: 1159
Real Name: Dan
American123 wrote:
edogg wrote:
How late do these usually go?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It depends on how many people are participating, but it generally lasts a few hours with each person getting to perform two runs through the course. It’s great to be able to test your gear in a dynamic environment. Lots of guys think their stuff is GTG and experience malfunctions or other errors from the shooter that they hadn’t thought of.

It’s super fun and they generally always have a small prize for the winner. I’ve won some gloves, a hat, snap caps, a beer cozy, etc. but even if you don’t win, it’s super fun and a great way to be able to test your rifle and pistol combo for reliability and effectiveness.

Here’s a video of one of my friends participating in the last one

https://youtu.be/KJZwl0I9MXY


Is this Schuyler? Looks like DQ's rifle


Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Kent
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013
Posts: 234
Real Name: Ric
das_napeth wrote:
American123 wrote:
edogg wrote:
How late do these usually go?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It depends on how many people are participating, but it generally lasts a few hours with each person getting to perform two runs through the course. It’s great to be able to test your gear in a dynamic environment. Lots of guys think their stuff is GTG and experience malfunctions or other errors from the shooter that they hadn’t thought of.

It’s super fun and they generally always have a small prize for the winner. I’ve won some gloves, a hat, snap caps, a beer cozy, etc. but even if you don’t win, it’s super fun and a great way to be able to test your rifle and pistol combo for reliability and effectiveness.

Here’s a video of one of my friends participating in the last one

https://youtu.be/KJZwl0I9MXY


Is this Schuyler? Looks like DQ's rifle


Yep, it's DQ, you can hear his voice and see the red inside the rail, gamer gun for sure! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: It looked like a good run though. Wish I could've stayed for it.



Ric


Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: East Renton Plateau
Joined: Tue Jul 5, 2011
Posts: 427
Bumping this to remind y'all this is happening next weekend!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daveygravey89, db-elwood, DSynger and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.666s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]