Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Illegal alien laughs in courtroom about killing police 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably one of the most infuriating and sickening things I've ever seen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/17/il ... other.html

He ended his rant with "I will break out soon, and kill more." Thanks to sanctuary CA, this guy repeatedly entered the US many times.

This was also a shocker:
Quote:
Public defenders Jeffrey Barbour and Norm Dawson have unsuccessfully attempted to enter a plea of not guilty by insanity, and argued that it is unlikely their client will receive a fair trial due to the anti-immigrant sentiment encouraged by President Trump’s hardline stance on immigration.

So the killer is gloating and laughing in the courtroom about killing police and the dipshit defender has the gall to argue that?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

His attorneys aren't contesting that he shot the cops, only trying to excuse(?) his actions by pointing out that he had been smoking meth.

If that's some kind of play to portray the acts as somehow caused by the meth, then their case is totally weak since, I presume, he wasn't on meth when he made the comments in the courtroom.

This guy needs to go away forever.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That guy needed to be shot dead and forget about court

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm less interested in his immigration status and more interested in the fact he's a murderer -- and a cop killer at that. Crazy? No, just a monster. We can breed those ourselves, we don't need to import them. Execute the lot of them (murderers) and be done with it.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CA set the precedence.

Just coming here, no crime in working and finding a better life, lower rate of crime than general population.............just a bunch of BS

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
I'm less interested in his immigration status and more interested in the fact he's a murderer -- and a cop killer at that. Crazy? No, just a monster. We can breed those ourselves, we don't need to import them. Execute the lot of them (murderers) and be done with it.

His illegal immigrant status is the CRUX of the issue. Strong immigration laws would have prevented him (and other criminals, disproportionately represented by illegals) from being here. A lot of innocent Americans are killed, raped, or otherwise victimized by people who shouldn't even be here!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 am

And yet the leadership of CA, as well as Washington actively encourage people like this guy coming here. It is enough to drive a man insane

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

His illegal immigrant status is the CRUX of the issue. Strong immigration laws would have prevented him (and other criminals, disproportionately represented by illegals) from being here. A lot of innocent Americans are killed, raped, or otherwise victimized by people who shouldn't even be here!

Katy Steinle's killer is already out and will kill again.

Not only are illegals being encouraged to come here, when they're caught committing violent crimes they often get off with a wrist slap so they can re-offend.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

No, he isn't "out." He remains in federal custody and it appears unlikely that will change until his case is complete.

Alpine wrote:
Not only are illegals being encouraged to come here, when they're caught committing violent crimes they often get off with a wrist slap so they can re-offend.

I don't disagree with any of that. But the crimes committed by Bracamontes were just that -- the fault of Bracamontes. Failures in the immigration enforcement system are secondary to the fact this person is a murderous douchebag, and 2 people are dead because of him. Don't diminish his role in all of this.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
Alpine wrote:

No, he isn't "out." He remains in federal custody and it appears unlikely that will change until his case is complete.

Alpine wrote:

I don't disagree with any of that. But the crimes committed by Bracamontes were just that -- the fault of Bracamontes. Failures in the immigration enforcement system are secondary to the fact this person is a murderous douchebag, and 2 people are dead because of him. Don't diminish his role in all of this.

My mistake, he was released from CA custody despite murdering someone in their jurisdiction.

The #1 job of government is to keep us safe from enemies foreign and then domestic. The government failed badly by allowing violent aliens to come here. Yes, the killer is responsible, but the state of CA is responsible as well.

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just another California Democrat.

Why is everyone so surprised?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

I'm not surprised at all. This is what happens to your state when DemoRats control it.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]