General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 am

AR15L wrote:Who knew how much of a mess four eggs blowing up in a microwave makes? :blackcloud1:

No pics? You disappoint.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:50 am

who the fuck microwaves rubber eggs? toss that shit in a skillet

they have a disclaimer on all eggs

"Never cook an egg in its shell in the microwave; it will explode."
Last edited by Ops on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:50 am

MadPick wrote:
AR15L wrote:Who knew how much of a mess four eggs blowing up in a microwave makes? :blackcloud1:

No pics? You disappoint.

I didn't think I had a wide enough lens.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 pm

I've microwaved scrambled eggs before.
Have to stir them up really good or they can pop something awful.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:25 pm

When kids we used to experiment the length of time it took our microwave to explode an egg. Then dial the time back a few seconds for the next one. Reach in when done with an oven mitt, huck that puppy outside in the backyard and voila.... egg grenade

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 pm

So my daughter plugged the toilet after taking a gigantic dump, and used way too much TP. I tried to plunge the stuff, but it wasn't going down and there was too much water in the bowl. Usually if you flush and hold down the handle while you plunge it allows it to free up easily. Well it didn't and so I stopped plunging to allow the water to drain out slowly. But the water just stopped and appeared to be draining but very slowly. Well apparently it was increasing, just very slowly. I should have known better and turned off the water to the toilet all together. Figured I'd come back in an hour or so and take it on again. I walked into the kitchen after the Vikings game to hear water dripping. Water was dripping out a light that is just below the plugged bathroom. Ran upstairs and sure enough, water everywhere and the toilet was running slightly. So I'm hoping the damage is minimal. The drywall in the ceiling just seems cold and a little wet, nothing saggy, but floor under the linoleum in the bathroom is a bit squishy. I have some fans going, and I hope I don't have any mold in the long run.

Thoughts?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:39 pm

More to self and PSA: Check the kids ID before getting in the car. The folks at Ft Lewis won't let you in without your ID. No museum for you!

I told the kids the night before to bring their ID.

Mostly pissed that the Fed's require minor children to have ID. Easier to register to vote than to get into Ft Lewis - something to ponder.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:So my daughter plugged the toilet after taking a gigantic dump, and used way too much TP. I tried to plunge the stuff, but it wasn't going down and there was too much water in the bowl. Usually if you flush and hold down the handle while you plunge it allows it to free up easily. Well it didn't and so I stopped plunging to allow the water to drain out slowly. But the water just stopped and appeared to be draining but very slowly. Well apparently it was increasing, just very slowly. I should have known better and turned off the water to the toilet all together. Figured I'd come back in an hour or so and take it on again. I walked into the kitchen after the Vikings game to hear water dripping. Water was dripping out a light that is just below the plugged bathroom. Ran upstairs and sure enough, water everywhere and the toilet was running slightly. So I'm hoping the damage is minimal. The drywall in the ceiling just seems cold and a little wet, nothing saggy, but floor under the linoleum in the bathroom is a bit squishy. I have some fans going, and I hope I don't have any mold in the long run.

Thoughts?

PM sent.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 pm

SporkBoy wrote:More to self and PSA: Easier to register to vote than to get "KIDS" into Ft Lewis - something to ponder.

Yup, you have that one nailed, and if you are a non-threat (kids) you really have to enforce the level of stupid. Modified your quote, hope you don't mind.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:So my daughter plugged the toilet after taking a gigantic dump, and used way too much TP. I tried to plunge the stuff, but it wasn't going down and there was too much water in the bowl. Usually if you flush and hold down the handle while you plunge it allows it to free up easily. Well it didn't and so I stopped plunging to allow the water to drain out slowly. But the water just stopped and appeared to be draining but very slowly. Well apparently it was increasing, just very slowly. I should have known better and turned off the water to the toilet all together. Figured I'd come back in an hour or so and take it on again. I walked into the kitchen after the Vikings game to hear water dripping. Water was dripping out a light that is just below the plugged bathroom. Ran upstairs and sure enough, water everywhere and the toilet was running slightly. So I'm hoping the damage is minimal. The drywall in the ceiling just seems cold and a little wet, nothing saggy, but floor under the linoleum in the bathroom is a bit squishy. I have some fans going, and I hope I don't have any mold in the long run.

Thoughts?

Apparently your family needs a poop knife

http://thechive.com/2018/01/12/guy-reve ... -4-photos/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:42 pm

edogg wrote:

Thoughts?

Apparently your family needs a poop knife

http://thechive.com/2018/01/12/guy-reve ... -4-photos/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that, and no. What I need is my daughter to stop using half a roll of TP. Perhaps this is my winning argument for getting a bidet in our new house.

And thanks Fjordforder for the PM. If I notice things not getting better I'll give that number a jingle.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Knew a gal back in the 80's on the Suquamish reservation who scooped out her young constipated daughters poop with a sugar spoon.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Guntrader wrote:Knew a gal back in the 80's on the Suquamish reservation who scooped out her young constipated daughters poop with a sugar spoon.

Thanks for sharing (not).

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 pm

jukk0u wrote:Just filing to run, I believe, costs $2000.00. They apparently do not think that the lower or middle classes should be eligible to run. You have to be well heeled and have at least $2k of expendable money to toss in the ring.

Otherwise, pay, file, seek donors, stump, bang on doors, pester reporters.

Shit, with your trademark hair, you could be a shoe-in for candidate recognizability and would create quite a stir as a black conservative gun rights proponent.

I KNOW we could get you the first $2k from each of us here pitching in a tiny bit.

Fjordforder wrote:
Total members 10352

$1 from each.

NWGunner wrote:Well, Inslee was in the State House, and then Congress for years first....

You have to prove you're a team 'player' (can be bought), before you'll get backing...

(edited to add: party backing; not backing here...)

golddigger14s wrote:If Chelsea Manning can run for Senator.............Why not, at least you didn't rat your country out. Oh, never mind that might be a requirement these days? icon_eek

danoh wrote:
dreadi wrote:What’s a guy gotta do to run for governor?

Let me be the first to vote for you.

:patriot: :flag: :usa:

:anyone:

WaJim wrote:
danoh wrote:
dreadi wrote:What’s a guy gotta do to run for governor?

Let me be the first to vote for you.

:patriot: :flag: :usa:

:anyone:

Frikken Hellls yeah....

Predator for Governor

Hmmmm

When would the campaign need to start?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 pm

It just did...

:cheers2:
Post a reply