Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:56 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going thru some old financials, found an account I completely forgot about.

On a whim, back in July 2010, I created an electronic locker and for $10 bought 1000 bitcoins at less than 1 cent each. Today that's worth $1.6 million. icon_eek :thumbsup2:

Now I'm wondering if I sell it all off, or only a portion. First world problems....

This is a joke. But it's fun to dream. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Finally received a second to last check from a company that has owed me since August 2017.
One more to go, and I am done with them.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent my boy off to his first day of young marine boot camp. Proud moment for me. He wasn’t so thrilled

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:26 am

Scored another FREE grill off CL this week... no pic, ad read 'weber grill with tank'... no idea what I was gonna get, but all I really wanted was the tank ($30 trade in value for Blue Rhino). Loaded grill into trailer without even taking the cover off. Got home and unloaded it --- opened the lid.... HOLY FUCK - 2" of mold and crap thru out the grill --- gross as hell. Scraped it out, hosed it off, fired it up ---- damn, its a sweet grill!!!!! Needs flavor bars - found a set of SS aftermarket bars on amazon for $26.

Attachment:
20180111_160227 (Medium).jpg

Was planning on relisting on CL for $125, here for $100 -- but decided that if one of my neighbors wanted it, I'd let them have it for $50 (they can buy the bars). Texted my neighbor a pic of it and told him how much --- he couldn't say yes fast enough! Feels good to score a NICE grill for him at a great price and still make some $$ in the process. I'm just relearning how awesome it is to char some meat on a killer grill can be -- hoping to spread that experience with my neighbor. :thumbsup2:

BTW --- the 2 grills I have up in the PIF --- I started to dismantle the one with the bad frame... decided to finally try and make a good grill out of the 2... it actually worked and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it was going to be. Grill will be listed in 'Everything Else' soon... going to pressure wash both today and make them purdy....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just finished my first workout in a loooooong time. Pretty basic with some crunches, bridges, planks, and low back exercises. Will ramp it up over time.
Going skiing in Ottawa in March and California (Mammoth) in late April. Need to get my completely out-of-shape, 52 year old self in better shape.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:54 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Just finished my first workout in a loooooong time. Pretty basic with some crunches, bridges, planks, and low back exercises. Will ramp it up over time.
Going skiing in Ottawa in March and California (Mammoth) in late April. Need to get my completely out-of-shape, 52 year old self in better shape.

Good luck brushing your teeth or tying your shoes on Monday :ROFLMAO:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Or even farting...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
WaJim wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Or even farting...

:ROFLMAO: True that... Took my eight year old grandson to a rock climbing class in mid-December. Originally went just to take William though on spur of the moment I decided to climb also in the parking lot that morning when talking with the guide. By the time we drove home, William was still running laps around the living room while I could barely lower myself to the sofa (and forget about getting back up). I was totally destroyed the entire following week.

At 52, hard exercise is no joke lol :bigsmile: Going through the pain now because I fear a repeat of this debacle when I take him skiing again in the Spring.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Today was Ryan’s 11th Birthday, so we did stuff that he’s never done, but always wanted to.

Started the day at Elma Paintball with friends and family where we had exclusive use of the main course for all afternoon. Amazing place (review coming).

After recovering from that, we headed up to Blue C Sushi in Southcenter. NONE of us had ever had sushi before, so we invited my best friend Quang to be our concierge to all things raw or lightly seared.

Happy birthday Ryan!!!

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The D Day field in Elma is awesome. Looks like you all had a blast.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beer Hounds wrote:
The D Day field in Elma is awesome. Looks like you all had a blast.

It was flooded so we didn’t get a chance to play it. But Tim gave Ryan a free pass to come back when it dries out.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We need to schedule a Waguns paintball meet.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looks like a great day, Dan! How did he like sushi?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You going to bring him to AVN, I mean shot

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
We need to schedule a Waguns paintball meet.

:bringit: :AR15firing:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730 ... 1549  Next