Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

What’s a guy gotta do to run for governor?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:

Be Seattle mayor first.....

And learn to skip on your toes with your arms flailing all higgley piggley screaming "Oh My" when you hear a bad word like Shithole..

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

Let me be the first to vote for you.

:patriot: :flag: :usa:

:anyone:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:40 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

danoh wrote:
dreadi wrote:

Let me be the first to vote for you.

:patriot: :flag: :usa:

:anyone:

Frikken Hellls yeah....

Predator for Governor

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

Have the gender change, talk with a lisp, hate guns (D)

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just filing to run, I believe, costs $2000.00. They apparently do not think that the lower or middle classes should be eligible to run. You have to be well heeled and have at least $2k of expendable money to toss in the ring.

Otherwise, pay, file, seek donors, stump, bang on doors, pester reporters.

Shit, with your trademark hair, you could be a shoe-in for candidate recognizability and would create quite a stir as a black conservative gun rights proponent.

I KNOW we could get you the first $2k from each of us here pitching in a tiny bit.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Total members 10352

$1 from each.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, Inslee was in the State House, and then Congress for years first....

You have to prove you're a team 'player' (can be bought), before you'll get backing...

(edited to add: party backing; not backing here...)

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If Chelsea Manning can run for Senator.............Why not, at least you didn't rat your country out. Oh, never mind that might be a requirement these days? icon_eek

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Evidently I order pizza every night since 28th of Dec, along with visiting some place called Fetes, in Brooklyn NY.
Credit card hacked and a few hundred lighter in available credit.
Scammers and ID theft should be treated the same as murderers.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Evidently I order pizza every night since 28th of Dec, along with visiting some place called Fetes, in Brooklyn NY.

Carry out or delivery?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:

How was the pizza?

Seriously, I hope you saw this Dec 29 or so and are only reporting now. I check (almost) every day.

Last line, agree completely. Most are not even looked into. Treated very lightly at best.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guy at Walmart in Iowa bought a $200 gift card, immediately flagged and declined the second purchase.

Walmart refused to give me any information, refused to release video, and REFUSED to invalidate the cards.

PD could have cared less, basically said 'if you need a report number it's XYZ' then hinted that they had better things to do...

But Walmart isn't helping by keeping the gift cards active.. I even found a guy on CL in the same area selling a $200 walmart gift card for $150.. called the cops back.. they didn't care....It'd take 2 seconds to have video, and see if it's the same guy on video.. But noooo....

Navy Federal cancelled the card immediately.

Had a .51 (or some such low 50 some odd cent) charge at a resort in Mexico, USAA also immediately flagged that... Cancelled the card.. Apparently a lot of times they'll make tiny purchases first to see if the card is still 'good'.. I hope he enjoyed his free Coke..

I traced one of the breaches to JoeBobOutfitters as that's the only place it had been used within the past 6 months or so.... and the other one was from a shitty mexican place in Oregon.. No proof on the mexican joint, but the only time my spidey sense tingled....I pull on EVERY card reader, and palm/cover the card so it's not visible to cameras... I have since switched to using my Samsung pay for everything I possibly can..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
STED9R wrote:

How was the pizza?

Seriously, I hope you saw this Dec 29 or so and are only reporting now. I check (almost) every day.

Last line, agree completely. Most are not even looked into. Treated very lightly at best.

Yea, unfortunately a big nope. It's one of the cards that sits in my safe and solely used for some auto debit. This on actually for Sirius XM every month.
Last time I actually had it out of the safe using it was it a year ago ordering some stuff.
Payment is auto pay an never bother to look at it.
Only reason I knew something was going on was a robo call that wanted me to verify my phone number and figured that was a hoax so hung up. More dwelling on it, actually called the card company as few hours later to see if in fact it was a hoax call or real.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who knew how much of a mess four eggs blowing up in a microwave makes? :blackcloud1:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940 ... 1904  Next