Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I knew postal workers stole mail and did this shit.
They busted one guy who trained his dog to sniff for cash, put all the Christmas cards on the floor of his apartment and had his dog find the ones with money from Grandma.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/news ... 029335001/

Thompson admitted that, instead of delivering the mail, he took it home from Dec. 1, 2016, until May 1, 2017, and burned it. He estimated he burned 20 tubs of mail.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
I knew postal workers stole mail and did this shit.
They busted one guy who trained his dog to sniff for cash, put all the Christmas cards on the floor of his apartment and had his dog find the ones with money from Grandma.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/news ... 029335001/

Thompson admitted that, instead of delivering the mail, he took it home from Dec. 1, 2016, until May 1, 2017, and burned it. He estimated he burned 20 tubs of mail.

Mail theft is a huge thing. Huge. The cash thing does not surprise me one bit. Sometimes they sneak the cash out and send the envelope on. Worst are the disappearing small flat rate boxes.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

...Well that certainly gives me confidence in the 12 AK74 mags I`ll have coming soon.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:40 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fjordforder wrote:
...Well that certainly gives me confidence in the 12 AK74 mags I`ll have coming soon.

Jay says you don't need 12 and he's hoping they're 10 rd or less or you're gonna have to turn them over to your local PD.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

Jay says you don't need 12 and he's hoping they're 10 rd or less or you're gonna have to turn them over to your local PD.

No problem... Just tell him the mail man stole them :thumbsup2:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

Jay can blow me.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I will not. Comply.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:08 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fjordforder wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

Jay can blow me.

He got's that dick sucking lisp...he prolly wud.

:runforthehills:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

Jay can blow me.

Now a days, I wouldn't say that to any politician. icon_eek

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

*Thucking Lithp

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fjordforder wrote:
*Thucking Lithp

I Raffed...

Out loud.

:ROFLMAO:

It ain't his thumb that gave him that feature.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don`t Lath, guyth, ith a real condithin

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Though, he's too busy screwin' us these days....

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:23 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

NWGunner wrote:

Though, he's too busy screwin' us these days....

AAAAAAND

That's ass play.

Proof positive hegay.

Right up the pooper.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939 ... 1904  Next