Post a reply

Re: Second Sunday Breakfast 12/10 9am Hawks Prairie

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:24 pm

dreadi wrote:
olydemon wrote:
dreadi wrote:would you like a stainless steel frying pan?

Not sure what I would do with it...

Forge into something cool?

Stainless is pretty tough to forge, not that it can't be done.. plus my forge is only about 6" wide at the base so may be hard to fit in to get hot.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Ohhhhh yeah might work. :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:I've been giving a lot of thought to this Breakfast and have come to the conclusion that there is a "distance limit" on my dietary restrictions. If I'm over 50 miles from my Dr's office his "orders" are null and void. I plan on having a REAL breakfast this time :rofl9:

What happens at Sunday Breakfast... Stays at Sunday Breakfast! :thumbsup2:

Until about 11:30 a.m., when pics and a detailed description are posted on a public forum . . . . icon_eek

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:05 am

MadPick wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:I've been giving a lot of thought to this Breakfast and have come to the conclusion that there is a "distance limit" on my dietary restrictions. If I'm over 50 miles from my Dr's office his "orders" are null and void. I plan on having a REAL breakfast this time :rofl9:

What happens at Sunday Breakfast... Stays at Sunday Breakfast! :thumbsup2:

Until about 11:30 a.m., when pics and a detailed description are posted on a public forum . . . . icon_eek

That wasn't until late in the evening,, and to be fair, I didn't know that you'd be sensitive about your My Little Pony collection.
My bad.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 am

olydemon wrote:
PMB wrote:Who else has been thinking about joining us for breakfast but hesitating?
The chow is ok, but the company is most excellent (present company excluded.)

I was on the fence, but now I have to be there to pick up mugs to laser..... haha.

Guess I also need to put in my scrap steel and welding rod order...

I've got about 10 pounds of 8018 ready for you, but any specialty order item is in danger of being pushed off until the New Year's Shoot.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:42 pm

dreadi wrote:Ohhhhh yeah might work. :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Are you bringing your pickup?
If yes, there will be a slab of cedar. I couldn't find the dimensions that you wanted for the Black Walnut, except 18x24 ish.
How thick of a slab of walnut did we talk about?
I'm not sure about having the walnut - we might be better off holding off on that until the New Year's Shoot. Give me a number and I'll see if I can find it in time, but I am bushed and probably won't be moving stacks of walnut to find the "just so" piece tonight. :cheers2:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:43 pm

olydemon wrote:
PMB wrote:Who else has been thinking about joining us for breakfast but hesitating?

I was on the fence, but now I have to be there to pick up mugs to laser..... haha.

Hello. Your scrap metal order better be easy to find or you have to wait until New Years Shoot too. :prettyeyes:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:37 pm

PMB wrote:

If yes, there will be a slab of cedar. I couldn't find the dimensions that you wanted for the Black Walnut, except 18x24 ish.
I'm not sure about having the walnut - we might be better off holding off on that until the New Year's Shoot. Give me a number and I'll see if I can find it in time, but I am bushed and probably won't be moving stacks of walnut to find the "just so" piece tonight. :cheers2:

Nope. I'm a hard and sad no. I've got work to do tomorrow

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:45 pm

dreadi wrote:
PMB wrote:

We will hold a minute of silence in your absence. :patriot:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:03 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
dreadi wrote:
PMB wrote:

We will hold a minute of silence in your absence. :patriot:

Awwww shucks, Chuck.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 pm

This is the place...

..........that would have held dreadi

Now bring on the bacon....

..........'cause I'm sure as hell ready

~amen

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:42 pm

PMB wrote:
olydemon wrote:

I've got about 10 pounds of 8018 ready for you, but any specialty order item is in danger of being pushed off until the New Year's Shoot.

I'll put my order in at breakfast. I don't really need anything specific at the moment...

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:45 am

Whats our final tally on attendee's? In case some of us get there early we can go in and let them know so they can start arranging the banquet hall and get extra slabs of bacon prepped... They might have to go slaughter a few moar pigs to feed this bunch..

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:57 am

golddigger14s wrote:
O_Kellogg wrote:Alrighty then!

Looks like 10 (+maybe Pablo for 11) :thumbsup2:

Unless more people chime in, I'll make reservation for 12 or 13...

:cheers2:

They don't take reservations, I tried last time. But call, and give them a heads up at say 8 am.

Very well. I just called in "fair warning" that we would have around 15 for Owen or Waguns...

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 am

I am here now they are going to set up for 15 or so.
Post a reply