Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New!

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:18 am

Hello iv been living in wa for almost 3 years now. I moved from alliance Ohio and I got my Hunter education done here last year. I been hunting my entire life deer rabbits squirrels dove coyote pheasant iv done alot. I havent been hunting since I been here in wa but plan on doing so this year if I can find somebody to take me show me around I don't know the areas or regulations for zones and it's so confusing to me. I'm 27 and I'm a safe hunter! I still need to go get my gear. I would possibly like to do some pheasant or blacktail hunting if I get the time. Thanks for letting me join can't wait to get out in the woods!!

Re: New!

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 am

welcomewgo Derick!

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 am

Welcome to WaGuns, Derick. :wavey:

Are you a fisherman too?

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Welcome aboard! :rockout:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Mayeshunter wrote:Hello iv been living in wa for almost 3 years now. I moved from alliance Ohio and I got my Hunter education done here last year. I been hunting my entire life deer rabbits squirrels dove coyote pheasant iv done alot. I havent been hunting since I been here in wa but plan on doing so this year if I can find somebody to take me show me around I don't know the areas or regulations for zones and it's so confusing to me. I'm 27 and I'm a safe hunter! I still need to go get my gear. I would possibly like to do some pheasant or blacktail hunting if I get the time. Thanks for letting me join can't wait to get out in the woods!!

Maybe take a local hunter/safety refresher course? I'm sure that the current local rules and requirements would be covered.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Thanks :bigsmile: I did I completed the hunter coarse for Wa last year at black diamond gun club but theres alot of different areas and i'm not familiar at all with most of them if any. And yes i fish which i haven't really done yet either here!

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 pm

:wagwoot:

Welcome and Greetings to WaGuns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck on your quest to go hunting.

cootduster

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Welcome!

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Welcome... I don't hunt anymore (but used to 35 years ago !!).
We used to go to the Greenwater area east of Enumclaw.. But, they've had fires out there, and have closed it down..

So, standby, or keep checking in here, for when it opens again..
cheers,
don

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Welcome to the nuthouse.
Post a reply