Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

870 Shenanigans

Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:45 am

Ill keep this thread updated with some pictures of this stupid thing. Sometimes you get things, for no other reason than "lol".

Took that god awful Magpul forend and stuck a nice corncob I had laying around. Ill be making a wood grip I think... Or I might wrap this one in something. Dunno yet.

Ideas?

Re: 870 Shenanigans

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:16 am

I don't have any problem with the Magpul furniture, but I gotta say . . . just adding that one piece of wood sure adds a lot of sex appeal.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:30 am

MadPick wrote:I don't have any problem with the Magpul furniture, but I gotta say . . . just adding that one piece of wood sure adds a lot of sex appeal.

Ribbed...

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 am

Gotta love the corn cob.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 am

A nice walnut stock is called for.... Get out the draw knife and go to work!

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 am

MadPick wrote:I don't have any problem with the Magpul furniture, but I gotta say . . . just adding that one piece of wood sure adds a lot of sex appeal.

You aren't talking about the Paneling, are you? :ROFLMAO:

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:17 am

usrifle wrote:

1970s style wood veneer...there's a talking fish and a set of NASCAR commemorative plates mounted somewhere nearby.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:48 pm

hkcavalier wrote:
usrifle wrote:

1970s style wood veneer...there's a talking fish and a set of NASCAR commemorative plates mounted somewhere nearby.

Or a jackalope in a mount

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 am

I was able to drink one and a half full sips of this crap.

However, I title this... "White Trash Highway Prep."
Post a reply