General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

WAG WTF

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:54 pm

My daughter is a pet sitter for ROVER, so when you go out of town, and can't take your pooch. Good deal for all involved. There is now "WAG" to have some one walk your pooch, and even gps where they poop. Again this would be good for when you have to work through lunch and can't make it back to the house. But these people want to have a pet, but not actually have to take care of it. (rich parents that have nannies)

"Henry L.
Los Angeles, CA
I only walk my dog using Wag! It's the new way to own a pet. They take all the hard parts of owning a dog out and leave you with a happy puppy."
WTF?
https://wagwalking.com/
:facepalm2:

Re: WAG WTF

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:15 pm

"I only have a pet for companionship, ya know with the vet, the groomer, the nail clipper, the breeder, the walker, the dog park people, etc"

Same guy gets mochas not cuz he likes the tastes of one, he just wants to talk with the coffee girl till someone pulls up behind him.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Old Growth wrote:"I only have a pet for companionship, ya know with the vet, the groomer, the nail clipper, the breeder, the walker, the dog park people, etc"

Same guy gets mochas not cuz he likes the tastes of one, he just wants to talk with the coffee girl till someone pulls up behind him.

Nooo

The Femdude that orders the mochafrappichinonotcoffeewithwippedcream wants to talk to the guy behind the counter about where he got his eyebrows waxed.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Maybe I can hire somebody to wipe my ass for me.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Jonathan Brown wrote:Maybe I can hire somebody to wipe my ass for me.

WipeUranus.com

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Jonathan Brown wrote:Maybe I can hire somebody to wipe my ass for me.

I'm sure there's a person out there willing. Not joking either.
Post a reply