Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

Re: Buy $99.99 Kershaw knife get free pistol

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Took the C9 out and put a mag down the barrel without a hitch. My shooting range isn't set up yet, but it hit a 2'x3' board every round @ 20', so it should site in ok. The trigger is pretty bad, but for a basically free gun it's usable as a hidden gun in my shop.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Picked up mine this morning. Considering it cost me $11.25, it'll do, but I'm by no means a proud owner.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:04 pm

With all the people that bought a "cheap" gun and they decide they don't want it in a few days so they turn around a offer it for sale, with a slight mark up.
Isn't that a straw purchase? :wink05:

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Picked up mine this morning. Considering it cost me $11.25, it'll do, but I'm by no means a proud owner.

I know that you'll be carrying it in your ankle holster soon.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:28 pm

AR15L wrote:With all the people that bought a "cheap" gun and they decide they don't want it in a few days so they turn around a offer it for sale, with a slight mark up.
Isn't that a straw purchase? :wink05:

Sounds more like dealing without a license, straw purchase is avoiding a background check.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Fortunately, this is the only cheap gun I have ever bought. Believe it or not, I have never sold or traded away any firearm I have ever owned. Once they are mine they stay mine.

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Picked up mine this morning. Considering it cost me $11.25, it'll do, but I'm by no means a proud owner.

I'll give you double your money
:cheers2:
Post a reply