Post a reply

Member I.D. help

Wed May 17, 2017 6:44 am

It's been a few years since I've been to a WAguns group get-together, and I feel certain that shwag aside...nobody's gonna be wearing name tags.
In the spirit of familiar faces, maybe this would be a good opportunity for those of us attending the upcoming events to show a friendly face?

I'll start...Jeremy and Erika...aka RockHopper and Macha. We'll be at the North end shoot this weekend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Member I.D. help

Wed May 17, 2017 7:05 am

It would also help if folks wore their badges from the New Year's shoots (if you've got them). Rita & I probably won't make it (I might, she's got a volunteer meeting thingy every Saturday for a while).

Wed May 17, 2017 1:04 pm

bug madpick and get some name badges if you don't got em.

have fun, I'll be 3hr the other way working

Wed May 17, 2017 1:19 pm

cmica wrote:bug madpick and get some name badges if you don't got em.
have fun, I'll be 3hr the other way working

Mr MadPick has abandoned us to frolic merrily in Montana killing innocent creatures.
He won't be helping out with name tags for this work/play party, so either we make our own or someone else with a printer/laminator volunteers.
Another idea is to get a tattoo of your WaGuns ID on your forehead. Please remember to include the WaGuns logo.

Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Wed May 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Pablo wrote:Image

El Pablo! Muy grande heffe!

Sat May 20, 2017 5:21 pm

delliottg wrote:It would also help if folks wore their badges from the New Year's shoots (if you've got them).

Heck yeah . . . those badges are reusable and I hope that they get worn over and over for group events. :thumbsup2:

And yes, as PMB said I was causing death and destruction in Montana so I wasn't able to make today's event as I didn't get back until mid-day.

Sun May 21, 2017 9:32 am

Hope the trip was good Steve!!
I never even got a text from Dad, so I assume it was all out destruction on the PD's, and no time for texting :snipersmilie:
Post a reply