Post here if you are in need of a specific service, or have a job opening to advertise.
Post a reply

Calling all Dentists

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:47 am

The time has come for me to pay attention to my own teeth. Have a loose filling, a chipped tooth, a crown that's giving me electric shocks. Spent the last year taking care of my wife's needs and left these for later.

My criteria?

Must be no more than an hour's drive from Marysville

Must use Nitrous when drilling. You can pound on my fingers and toes, cut my skin, poke my eyes, reset dislocated joints, and even break my bones, but you can't drill on my teeth without me going nuts without "gas". And no, since I have to be able to drive, no "sedation dentistry" for me. Gas has worked fine, along with whatever is injected for even extractions for over 30 years with no adverse reactions/issues)

Must have a good sense of humor and and interest in guns is a plus.

I don't waste money on Dental Insurance and pay as I go. Credit Card if no discount, Check if there is a discount, and Cash if there's a BIG discount. :bigsmile:

Lastly, must not be alarmed (staff included) when I arrived carrying my everyday carry firearm. When I take my coat off to sit in the chair it will be there for all to see.

Anyone that is interested in working on my teeth, give me a PM.

Mike

Re: Calling all Dentists

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 am

DGM33 is a dentist in Renton. I hear he's good people - haven't been able to get out to see him yet.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 am

thefuryoffire wrote:DGM33 is a dentist in Renton. I hear he's good people - haven't been able to get out to see him yet.

I is good people. Only part of your criteria I don't meet is the distance. Damned if I know anyone up your way either. Sorry!

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:32 am

DGM33 wrote:
thefuryoffire wrote:DGM33 is a dentist in Renton. I hear he's good people - haven't been able to get out to see him yet.

I is good people. Only part of your criteria I don't meet is the distance. Damned if I know anyone up your way either. Sorry!

Personally, I'd drive to another state for a good dentist like you. I'd think of it as a nice road trip.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:34 am

PMB wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

Personally, I'd drive to another state for a good dentist like you. I'd think of it as a nice road trip.

:thumbsup2: Of course, it's not too hard for you to drive to another state....

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:38 am

DGM33 wrote:

I might compromise on distance if you meet ALL the other criteria :bigsmile:

I'm sure a good appointment time would keep me out of the commute fiasco on 405. At one time I used to commute from Everett to South Center so I'm not unfamiliar with the road.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:42 am

SmugTuna is a dentist, but doesn't logon too much more. He's in Monroe, Quality Family Dentistry. The Doc might be packing while he works on you. And he's pretty funny. They might have a therapy dog available as well.
http://www.marksdmd.com/

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 am

DGM33 wrote:
PMB wrote:
DGM33 wrote:I is good people. Only part of your criteria I don't meet is the distance. Damned if I know anyone up your way either. Sorry!

:thumbsup2: Of course, it's not too hard for you to drive to another state....

Touch'e. haha
I did drive to Northern Idaho for a retired chiropractor a few decades ago (from SW WA, not the MT digs) because of my extremely spotty experiences with POS back crackers. Good dentists are like good chiropractors - extremely rare and worth the road trip.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:56 am

DGM33 wrote:

For future reference what is the name of your outfit?

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:12 pm

jdhbulseye wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

For future reference what is the name of your outfit?

www.jacynelsondds.com

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:46 pm

:plusone: For Jayce, he's a good dentist and a nice guy too. It's hard to talk guns with his fingers in your mouth though. :bigsmile:

Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:00 pm

I'm not sure about the extra requirements, but Dr. Eubanks in Burlington is quite good, reasonable in the charges and, big for me, works fast. Minimum chair time is good :thumbsup2:

Now, just sayin' but If I were the Dentist about to drill on a gassed up patient, I'd probably ask them to check the EDC weapon with the front desk :peep:

Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Nobody better out there. Jacy is worth the drive.

Had the same issue - bad back molar - he did me without gas - it was quick, slick, and painless.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:00 pm

I've spent some time on my back getting drilled by Jacy, and it has all been pleasurable. Highly recommended.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:02 pm

MadPick wrote:I've spent some time on my back getting drilled by Jacy, and it has all been pleasurable. Highly recommended.

Must Resist......................Jacy is a good dude.
Post a reply