Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 FOLLOW US AT THE 2017 SHOT SHOW 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:
Any representation by B&T at the Shot Show? Any impressions, thoughts on their products on display?

Yes, they had a good booth. We have a few pics at the link in the OP.

I don't have anything too insightful to say, and I'm not really familiar with their products . . . but they are certainly COOL. I'm a sucker for little SBRs, and B+T doesn't disappoint.

Cool. Their SBR's/SMG's look like the bees knees. Eventually I'll pick up either an APC9 or maybe a Sig MPX for SBR though it will likely take quite awhile to save up the greenbacks lol...

Thanks Steve I'll take a gander through the posted pics.

Good to hear y'all had a great time and back safely.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:02 am

Any pics of 15079? :snipersmilie: :thumbsup2:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

riflesnob23 wrote:
Any pics of 15079? :snipersmilie: :thumbsup2:

What is that?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:07 pm
Profile WWW

The LaRue Tactical booth! I was hoping to see some more of the bolt gun they have coming out. And maybe see the new stealth upper. The craftsmanship on LaRue products are phenomenal.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:41 pm

I noticed people seem to player hate on LaRue Tactical. Especially people from Washington state. Gun stores have a snobby attitude because they don't give wholesale discounts. And custom AR Builders always think they can build something just as nice for cheaper. It has been the best company I have ever done business with. I don't know of another company that will give you your money back for a rifle if you don't like it. Not saying you guys are player hating. Just thinking out loud. :wagwoot: :snipersmilie: :AR15firing: :wagwoot:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:06 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

OhShoot! wrote:
Any chance you guys saw the booth for foursevens new weapon light?

Coming back around to this. We went and saw foursevens on Thursday. I didn't get any photos because I was too busy hamming it up with David, the owner. The weapon lights there were in pre-production but functional. They are SLICK and these guys were doing things with lights that are amazing. The weapon light, as well as a line of their new smart lights are all programmable via bluetooth and an app. You can choose which button does what, at what lumen or mode, a find me mode, battery status etc.

The weapon light will be $100, and should be out in march. I am a customer, no doubt.

They spent a good amount of time with us and I think we may have found a replacement WaGuns flashlight provider as well.

At the show, they had a couple specials going, so I got both the PK Knight and the Mini MKII Combo to play with. So far, I am pretty impressed. I'll put them up side by side against my EagleTac D25 Clicky and see how they do.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RusoArmo wrote:
Apparently someone got a Trujicon MRO and mount as "swag"

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanDefens ... f=NEWSFEED

Just in case people didn't see it, they caught the clown.

If anyone knows his name or ID, please post it.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
RusoArmo wrote:
Apparently someone got a Trujicon MRO and mount as "swag"

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanDefens ... f=NEWSFEED

Just in case people didn't see it, they caught the clown.

If anyone knows his name or ID, please post it.

:party:
I love a happy ending !

I have pics/vid of 4- 7s, will post tonight.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Well now I know why the knowledgeable guys leave SHOT a day early. It was mayhem.

The exhibitors don't like to pack all their display items up, so it turns into this gigantic giveaway. It was terrible. My Condor Outdoor bag looked pretty stout, but the bottom seam ripped out at the first suppressor booth (I think it was Silencerco.) I started asking them "Please stop stuffing suppressors in th-" RIP, bottom seam gave away. *F*
I hate to not pull my weight, so I picked up two of the Condor shoulder bags and double-bagged them. But goddammit, the Gemtech people grabbed my arm and pulled me into their exhibit space and filled the bag before I could get back to Silencerco. I felt like a jerk, leaving all those Silencerco folks "holding the bag" so to speak.
The Kahr folks were a little different... They traded their display pistols 1 per business card, and I only had 7 cards left by that point. They asked me to call them next week and they'd send the matching magazines, since as displays they didn't bring the mags to the show.
I passed on the Caracal rifles. Too bulky. Besides, I already had four Daniel Defense M4 (and variants) slung over my shoulders.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah. That shit stresses me out, and I'm having flashbacks just hearing your account of it.

I'm glad I left on Thursday.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Well now I know why the knowledgeable guys leave SHOT a day early. It was mayhem.

The exhibitors don't like to pack all their display items up, so it turns into this gigantic giveaway. It was terrible. My Condor Outdoor bag looked pretty stout, but the bottom seam ripped out at the first suppressor booth (I think it was Silencerco.) I started asking them "Please stop stuffing suppressors in th-" RIP, bottom seam gave away. *F*
I hate to not pull my weight, so I picked up two of the Condor shoulder bags and double-bagged them. But goddammit, the Gemtech people grabbed my arm and pulled me into their exhibit space and filled the bag before I could get back to Silencerco. I felt like a jerk, leaving all those Silencerco folks "holding the bag" so to speak.
The Kahr folks were a little different... They traded their display pistols 1 per business card, and I only had 7 cards left by that point. They asked me to call them next week and they'd send the matching magazines, since as displays they didn't bring the mags to the show.
I passed on the Caracal rifles. Too bulky. Besides, I already had four Daniel Defense M4 (and variants) slung over my shoulders.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
Any chance you guys saw the booth for foursevens new weapon light?

Coming back around to this. We went and saw foursevens on Thursday. I didn't get any photos because I was too busy hamming it up with David, the owner. The weapon lights there were in pre-production but functional. They are SLICK and these guys were doing things with lights that are amazing. The weapon light, as well as a line of their new smart lights are all programmable via bluetooth and an app. You can choose which button does what, at what lumen or mode, a find me mode, battery status etc.

The weapon light will be $100, and should be out in march. I am a customer, no doubt.

They spent a good amount of time with us and I think we may have found a replacement WaGuns flashlight provider as well.

At the show, they had a couple specials going, so I got both the PK Knight and the Mini MKII Combo to play with. So far, I am pretty impressed. I'll put them up side by side against my EagleTac D25 Clicky and see how they do.

I've had one of the Mini MKII Combos for some time and it is great.
Can't wait for the weapon light.

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

Haha smart ass. If you got any goodies you wanna part with let me know!!

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:46 am

MadPick wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Have you folks seen the Hurricane Butterfly? It's a 12-gauge mag-fed AOW, made from imported parts by a company right here in Tacoma. Pantel Tactical is the local dealer for these, and they're pretty badass. Since it's an AOW, it means that you buy it like any other NFA item (suppressor or SBR), except that the tax stamp is $5 instead of $200.

Shiiiiiit I might have to make an NFA application for that one.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now THAT is a trunk gun! Image

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next