Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 **4/10 UPDATE** ZCorr anti-corrosion bag group? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

***4/20 Update***

All the bags arrived today. I just opened it up. I will be separating items for individual orders tomorrow. I can meet in Lacey/Oly area pretty much any day, and will be in Bellevue on Monday and Thursday of next week. I can meet along the way in the afternoon between Lacey and Bellevue.

Thanks for being part of the group buy! We had quite the order.

-Jim

**4/10 Update**
I apologize, but the actual ordering was delayed until today. I had been waiting for a money order from a non-forum participant and I had some things come up last week. The order is officially placed and will on its way shortly.

As for totals, we ended up with a $845.80 order that dropped down to only $592.06 after the group buy discount! :)

Once I get more information on shipping, i will update you guys.

Thanks again for participating.

-Jim

**3/28**
I am closing the group buy now. Payments have almost all made it in. I will submit the order as soon as the final payment gets in(should be here before Friday.)
If you have a last second order or change, please get it in to me today and be ready for paypal payment.

I spoke with their sales coordinator today and secured us a group buy discount of 30%! See current pricing below or visit the site. If our order is over $100, then we get free shipping as well. I will be buying ammo can bags, they are great for preventing corrosion to your ammo stash. thumbsup

https://www.zcorrproducts.com/collections/

Last edited by Barfly on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Interested. Not sure yet how many I want to order if we get discount.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anybody else? These are great products.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:00 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think it would depend on the pricing for me. I am a big fan of food saver, if I want to keep moisture or air out, I just use that.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
I think it would depend on the pricing for me. I am a big fan of food saver, if I want to keep moisture or air out, I just use that.

Yep, foodsaver bags will do that. These have a cool chemical treatment feature though, that actually prevents corrosion, even when reopened and closed again.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Between WaGuns and SGN, this group buy is starting to gain traction. I will get in touch with ZCorr and find out what we can do as far as pricing is concerned.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

might have some interest as well. Let us know on the price points.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump for update. OP updated with new info. :thumbsup2:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Barfly wrote:
Bump for update. OP updated with new info. :thumbsup2:

So the pricing is 30% off of what is shown on the OP Price list?

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
So the pricing is 30% off of what is shown on the OP Price list?

Yep! :rockout:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:42 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

In that case... I'll take:

(5) 50Cal liners ($6.99ea)
(3) 30cal liners ($6.49ea)
(1) 10-pack medium parts bags ($13.80ea)

$68.22 retail, after 30% off would be around $47.75

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PM sent with my part of the order

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is a compact pistol bag 11 x 8 on the website for 7.49 each, are they included?

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should be as long as it's available.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next