Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New from Everett

Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:52 am

Hello! New here just trying to learn and shoot some guns!

Re: New from Everett

Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:22 am

Welcome!!

What range to you go to? What guns do you own?

Do you vote?

Again, welcome!!!!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:46 am

Pablo wrote:Welcome!!

What range to you go to? What guns do you own?

Do you vote?

Again, welcome!!!!

I go to West Coast Armory in Everett. Try to go about once a week and shoot my pistols. I own a couple glock pistols and two AR's. But the collection will keep growing! And yes, I vote.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:28 am

Awesome. We always have some level of light recruiting encouraged so bring friends talk to neighbors - you know. Safety first, but guns are not the scary items KING KIRO KOMO make them out to be.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:09 am

welcomewgo

Welcome to WaGuns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good shooting to you.

cootduster

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:02 am

Welcome to WaGuns Chris!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 am

Welcome to WaGuns, Chris!

Which Glocks do you own? Do you carry one of them? Any thoughts on likes/dislikes?

I'm a relative latecomer to the world of Glocks; I'm still trying to figure out which of them I still "need." :bigsmile:

Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 pm

MadPick wrote:Welcome to WaGuns, Chris!

Which Glocks do you own? Do you carry one of them? Any thoughts on likes/dislikes?

I'm a relative latecomer to the world of Glocks; I'm still trying to figure out which of them I still "need." :bigsmile:

Thanks! I own a glock 42 and 19. I daily carry the 42, It's a nice pocket conceal gun. Only problem with it is that sometimes it jams. The 19 is my favorite by far though. The gun is smooth and comfortable to shoot. Never have had one problem with it. I've carried it a couple times, it's pretty bulky though. A friend of my has the G22 and it's a very nice gun also.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Welcome from another native Everett shooter.

The Glock 19 is by far my favorite Glock too. Accurate as hell and never had a hiccup on any that I've owned. It is definitely too big for me to CC, though it makes a great night stand gun.

The wife however swears by her Glock 21. Always trying to one up me I guess. She loves it. It's her little brick.

I shoot with a couple of other members on fairly regular basis up at the Marysville Rifle Club (MRC) up out of Smokey Point. We like to bring guests so just throwing that option out there for you.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:33 pm

old11bravo wrote:Welcome from another native Everett shooter.

The Glock 19 is by far my favorite Glock too. Accurate as hell and never had a hiccup on any that I've owned. It is definitely too big for me to CC, though it makes a great night stand gun.

The wife however swears by her Glock 21. Always trying to one up me I guess. She loves it. It's her little brick.

I shoot with a couple of other members on fairly regular basis up at the Marysville Rifle Club (MRC) up out of Smokey Point. We like to bring guests so just throwing that option out there for you.

Thanks for the welcome!

I agree the 19 is a great nightstand gun. I haven't shot a 21 yet, but I'm sure i will one day. I'd like to get a 26 soon as anew carry gun. My wife like the 42 so it might become her new carry gun instead.

That sounds like a god time, Ive never heard of the Marysville Rifle Club. I'll have to look it up tonight.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

I don't have a 19 . . . yet. I keep thinking about it, though.

I have a 42, and it's on my hip right now. I really like this little thing; as soon as I bought it, it became my carry gun. Mine has been pretty reliable; I have had a few issues at the range and I don't think it's as reliable as the bigger guns, but it's good enough that I carry it.

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Welcome!

Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Welcome,
If you get the itch to shoot long guns as well there are some pretty good ranges near you.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:02 am

Col_Temp wrote:Welcome,
If you get the itch to shoot long guns as well there are some pretty good ranges near you.

I have the itch for that! I would like to procure a nice bolt action here soon and start long range shooting with that.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:37 am

Bobross wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:Welcome,

I have the itch for that! I would like to procure a nice bolt action here soon and start long range shooting with that.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get you into the range up here to take a look at 500 yard shooting if you are interested.
Post a reply