Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Tacoma Wes knodel show this weekend

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Anyone know,if this weekends show is in the expo hall or dome? Got nothing better to do so considering going.

Re: Tacoma Wes knodel show this weekend

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Listed as Expo Hall on tacomadome.org

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks for the tip.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Who went? Was it worth it. Was thinking about taking some Guns to sell tomorrow...

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Sissyboy wrote:Who went? Was it worth it. Was thinking about taking some Guns to sell tomorrow...

I was down there for little while today and it was ok, quite a bit of stuff for sale and not a bunch of people buying, except the normal lo-ball the shit out of yours and put it on their table for a lot more $$$ guys.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:48 pm

i went, worth is relative of course. for me it killed a few hours, I got a MOE grip I needed and got to fondle so guns. I went to the one back in March and this one was smaller. One of the table guys said the show asked him to cover some more tables so it sounds like they had some trouble filling the spots.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:54 pm

someguyinseattle wrote: One of the table guys said the show asked him to cover some more tables so it sounds like they had some trouble filling the spots.

Man, I wish I didn't have so much going on. I would have gotten a table. I have a bunch of miscellaneous crap that isn't worth my time to sell/trade online plus I have a few firearms to get rid of... Maybe the next show...

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Heard it was a good show

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 pm

I thought it was pretty good.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:47 pm

I ended up going with my daughters. I wish I had more time and more money to spend. There were some pretty good deals and some cool venders there. There was a complete Aero upper with BCG and a free VFG for $350. I thought it was a great deal and would have bought it but didn't have the cash on me, and my girls weren't anywhere near a mood to be there any longer... I look forward to the next show. I have a bunch of stuff to sell and would like to maybe go halves with someone or two people for a table.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:40 pm

It was a good show, with a lot of stuff selling for normal prices.

Lots of reloading supplies, lots of ammo, especially 5.56, which was selling for $350.00 / 1000 on average.

Magpul 5.56 30 rd mags for 9.99 through a dealer, fer chrissake - same guy was selling ex military 3rd gen used 30 rd mags for four bucks apiece.

Lots of stuff came in through the door, too. Best thing I saw was a like new blued Dan Wesson 44 magnum in the gold lined suitcase, with 6 and 8 inch original barrels, Magnaported barrel shrouds, and two extra stainless barrels cut with ports. Also had the shoulder patch, the belt buckle, the tools, keys for the case, barrel shims, and some other bits and pieces.

Gun shows are like gold mines. Keep digging through a pile of dirt long enough, and out pops a shiny nugget !

The thrill of the chase, y'know.............
Post a reply