SBR's, AOW's, Suppressors, MG's etc.

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.
Post a reply

Like Christmas Eve

Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:08 pm

I have conditioned myself to be patient with the process. This is my first one. Purchased and did trust on April 16. Like I said, I've been patient. But.........just checked with BATFE today and was approved on a Form 4 trust 8/26!!!!!
Now, how can I sleep waiting for it to go from them to my dealer? What's the average usual time for that? Hard to tell from the NFA Tracker. Couple of weeks maybe? Sheesh.....Christmas Eve never seemed so long! :drool:

Re: Like Christmas Eve

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 pm

All my previous F4 transfers took almost exactly two weeks from the date they were approved to the day I got the call from the dealer.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:23 pm

rickomatic wrote:I have conditioned myself to be patient with the process. This is my first one. Purchased and did trust on April 16. Like I said, I've been patient. But.........just checked with BATFE today and was approved on a Form 4 trust 8/26!!!!!
Now, how can I sleep waiting for it to go from them to my dealer? What's the average usual time for that? Hard to tell from the NFA Tracker. Couple of weeks maybe? Sheesh.....Christmas Eve never seemed so long! :drool:

^ This post is missing some critical information. Please correct this immediately.

WHAT DID YOU GET???? :cheers2:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:13 pm

MadPick wrote:
rickomatic wrote:I have conditioned myself to be patient with the process. This is my first one. Purchased and did trust on April 16. Like I said, I've been patient. But.........just checked with BATFE today and was approved on a Form 4 trust 8/26!!!!!

^ This post is missing some critical information. Please correct this immediately.

WHAT DID YOU GET???? :cheers2:

You're right. But hey, I'm excited. :bigsmile: Spectre II

Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Very nice!!

I have a Spectre II and I'm really happy with it. I use it for .22 and also for my PS90. :thumbsup2:

Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Congrats man. and this Sweet that means that i should be geeting a call for my thunderbeast cb7 sometime this month. YAY

Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

And today is Christmas! :bigsmile:

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:28 pm

rickomatic wrote:And today is Christmas! :bigsmile:

Pics . . . and preferably video . . . of your first range trip are a requirement of WaGuns membership. :mulletslayer:

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:58 pm

MadPick wrote:
rickomatic wrote:And today is Christmas! :bigsmile:

Pics . . . and preferably video . . . of your first range trip are a requirement of WaGuns membership. :mulletslayer:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Beautiful!! Those cans look just awesome on a bull-barrel .22, don't they?!
Post a reply